Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Could Not Connect To Server

ForMath

Is there a server issue? I am trying to connect to get my titan back and all I am getting this morning is this error message:

Login Failed. Could not connect to server

(ERROR_INTERNET-CANNOT_CONNECT)

I was connect about 8 hours ago, without any issues and my internet is working just fine.

Any idea? I would love to get to my titan before it gets destroyed.

Thanks

Formath

Game is so small. Developers are not even there for the game and much less for the players. I'm already 8am unable log into the game, and nothing has been resolved so far, no official pronouncement done. Spent with platinum to get the whole Saturday (and Sunday now) without being able to play. As it stands this game will always be small and will never go out in beta. It's a shame to have no developer on call for problems like this.

pfffff outburst

I'm getting the same error message and it has to be on their end because I can browse the internet just fine. I can't even log in to their website.. I enter my info and click login and it just brings me back to the main menu as I have logged in but when you look it still says "login" instead of "logout" - lame stuff....very lame 

Game is so small. Developers are not even there for the game and much less for the players. I'm already 8am unable log into the game, and nothing has been resolved so far, no official pronouncement done. Spent with platinum to get the whole Saturday (and Sunday now) without being able to play. As it stands this game will always be small and will never go out in beta. It's a shame to have no developer on call for problems like this.

pfffff outburst

THIS sums up exactly what is wrong, every patch day, every update, every fix.

I dont post here, because of people like this, however, im gonna say it clear.

ITS A FREE BETA - WITH FREE CONTENT UPDATES - IF YOU ARENT HAPPY BEING A TESTER - GO BUY A NEW GAME!

As to login servers being down, diddums, i guess we will all have to visit the real world.

DE - Keep it up, SOME of us appreciate the effort you put in!

Edited by hypnobeard

Danxor, I think you're being a little harsh. But I do agree with most of what you are saying. 

I for one would love to hear from DE when they are shutting down server, for whatever reason. If they are posting game news in other locations than the forum, I would love to know where.

So far there has been two server shutdowns while I was trying to play, in my short time playing this game, and I was unable to figure out what they where doing. I'm starting to think that they don't really care to much about letting us know what they are doing, other than the streams and youtube videos they throw out once in a while. 

A little forum post saying. "Oh shiz, servers are down again. Sorry", is more than enough for me. But nothing?

I hear them talking about balance issues constantly, and they are constantly tweaking warframes/weapons/design and so on. But what about the instability of the game. Missions not registering, loot not being given to players, disconnects resulting in you having to wait 24 hours to rerank. In my personal opinion they should finish the game before tweaking what to me seams like minor details.

Don't misunderstand me here, I love where they are going with this game, and it's very fun and engaging compared to almost all other games out right now. But I haven't had one single day yet where there hasn't been a bug/crash or something to &!$$ me off.

Love the game, but hate it's flaws.

Edited by Askapus

Aska, as a player not a dev, i get what you are saying, but i see people daily who have no clue how to even configure their own connection, trying to fix every "connection bug" when most of them dont exist in my humble opinion has wasted far too much time at the DE camp already.

Sadly the fact is lots of people seem to think a PC is a console, and its just plug and play. PCs arent, if you cant config it you need to find someone who can. until that happens across the playerbase it will result in more bugs being caused than fixed, because sadly, those who understand even the basics of how a PC works, are few and far between.

I understand sometimes server go down. 

However it was like this: 

Yesterday evening

Earlier Today

Just now

And to top if off, zero official recognition that I can see that there is, obviously so, a problem with their server. 

Seriously just a tweet saying 'We understand players are having issues, stay strong while we fix them' 

but nothing, game is unplayable and there's no communication. Atrocious customer interaction.

So either they don't care or they don't know. Neither options are particularly reassuring.

Edited by Pocktio

here - from a player - DE understand that players are having issues, stay strong while they fix them, which is far more important than telling us theyre fixing them, as telling us would be a distraction from the fixing and an opportunity to read the hate that some members of community post and decide its not worth it on a Sunday, leading to them saying screw you guys, and going home, btw, theyre well within their rights if they do, i wouldnt wanna read some of the posts made on forums when im pouring blood sweat and tears into a project.

either way, as DE arent sharing an IQ of 1, im sure they are aware and are working on fixing.

do we really need to be told that?

Oh and Pock was it? sorry cant be bothered to look, but if you think WF CS is terrible, you havent had much experience have you :)

100 times better than blizzard have ever been, to name one of the "big" players. and i dont recall signing up for a warframe subscription yet

Edited by hypnobeard