Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Could Not Connect To Server

ForMath

And it's back down again.

Edit: I just want basic community interaction. It doesn't detract from troubleshooting to put up a simple message saying we're aware of the problem. One would assume that they would be 100% on fixing this. You would also be a fool to think so, in this day and age there is no trust in the 'powers that be' so if they want to remain in good graces some basic community interaction will work wonders of building trust for me. 

Sadly not all companies are paragons of excellent customer service, so they need to be more on the ball with keeping us in the loop to avoid negative connotations.

Edited by Pocktio

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/493420500924628992

And it's back down again.

Edit: I just want basic community interaction. It doesn't detract from troubleshooting to put up a simple message saying we're aware of the problem. One would assume that they would be 100% on fixing this. You would also be a fool to think so, in this day and age there is no trust in the 'powers that be' so if they want to remain in good graces some basic community interaction will work wonders of building trust for me. 

Sadly not all companies are paragons of excellent customer service, so they need to be more on the ball with keeping us in the loop to avoid negative connotations.

Anyone still having this problem? I'm still having it but my friends can play fine.

Fustrating as hell because I was in the middle of a mission when it crashed me out and now I can't play.

Edited by DrMattsuu

I hope it gets fixed soon.. Ive been on this game since June of 2013 I think... I gotta say this game trumps most in my book... I'm also trying to get footage to make a music video of it(nonprofit) get the game even more popular. This game has my support through rain or fire.

To anyone who thinks beta testers have no right to complain...what exactly is their job as beta testers if they don't complain about things that go wrong?  How will the problems be fixed if the beta testers don't point it out with great emphatic disdain?  

You're not helping by criticizing people who complain about issues.  We're supposed to do that.

Well, i have the same problem now. And your right it is a free to play game but it doesn't mean that if there is an update, there should be mess everywhere for a day or so. Yes, there are bugs and problems maybe not a fully optimized game (Beta). But errors with running the game are a bit too often in my opinion. BTW i love it so far and really enjoy playing it. I hope it is going to be solved soon.

To anyone who thinks beta testers have no right to complain...what exactly is their job as beta testers if they don't complain about things that go wrong?  How will the problems be fixed if the beta testers don't point it out with great emphatic disdain?  

You're not helping by criticizing people who complain about issues.  We're supposed to do that.

The "job" of beta testers is to provide feedback and alert the developers to issues in/with the game. There is a difference between offering feedback and complaining.

OK so according to another discussion under the same topic, near DE's office there was and maybe still is a storm. So that might be the reason why we can not play. And obviously we cannot blame them for the weather.

OK so according to another discussion under the same topic, near DE's office there was and maybe still is a storm. So that might be the reason why we can not play. And obviously we cannot blame them for the weather.

That makes sense.  Power issues due to storms would affect the ability to log into a server that - more than likely - also requires said power to work.