Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt's Electrical Shields Are Stacking The Critical Multiplier

.Talia.

As instructed by moderator, i'm editing this topic as a bug report.

Volt's Electrical Shield are supposed to stack according to the wikia, but some moderators insisted that this is a bug, i was instructed to edit this topic so i'm doing it.

2,147,483,520 Damage. (2 Billion, 147 Million, 483 Thousand and 520) It's the Damage Cap, the maximum possible in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtpj6rsvH_w

For all you naysayers out there: That's not two separate numbers. The game handles 8 numbers per line, more than that the numbers fall down to the second line.

A curiosity: the 32bit max integer value is 2,147,483,647 that's only 127 less than the damage cap. 
Edited by RexSol

I hope they patch it, that's why i'm posting this video, because this is ridiculous.

Volt's Electrical Shield shouldn't stack in my opinion.

Actually, pretty sure they patched stacking shield damage buffs out at some point and that it now resurfaced.

So in theory it's still a bug/exploit.

Actually they patched a bug where some players were getting weird numbers, like negative numbers, and signed integer with letters on it. But the Electrical Shields are still stacking as intended...

No bugs used, they said.

No exploits either, they said.

Except the video is all about exploiting a bug. 

You think they will let this become the new meta, where everyone will just be running volt with over 9000 energy packs spamming shields everywhere and 1-hitting all the things?

I hope not. 

Edit: If this really is true and they dont intend to fix it, then literally all of the void defense rewards will become worthless junk.

Edited by maikkeli31

This is not a bug report, even if you believe its a bug can you leave it on the Fan Zone please? This is a fan made video i post content like this all the time on my channel, always posted on the Fan Zone.

How did you get your damage so high? I just did the math and you would need atleast 127567.392633 damage per shot to deal that much, assuming you had max efficiency and flow and used all your energy to place shield. 24 of them.

How did you get your damage so high? I just did the math and you would need atleast 127567.392633 damage per shot to deal that much, assuming you had max efficiency and flow and used all your energy to place shield. 24 of them.

I used lots of energy plates, and spammed much more than 24 electroc shields... I wasn't using max eff btw, i was going for dur.