Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed: Could Not Connect To Server

Wingman4895

I don't know what it is about this new update, but I have been having problem after problem after problem as I am sure many of my fellow Tenno have been also. My newest problem as of update 14.0.9 is the game keeps crashing. I will be in the middle of a mission, doing very well collecting a lot of mods and cores that I could use and then it just freezes and crashes. Not to mention I can't even log on now because I can't connect to the server and so my double affinity is being wasted as we speak. These issues need to get fixed asap because I like the game a lot but I cannot and I will not keep playing a game and spending money when I can't play half the time.

FIX THE @(*()$ SERVERS UNDERSTOD !  jesus @(*()$ christe i cant do S#&$ . ever since this morning alls been #*($%%@ not to mention crashes every 10 mins then its off for a half a hour or an hour ! do you even care ?  NOW BAN ME FOR NICE WORDS !!!!!  it woudnt be this way if youd been doing your job. a holes nobodys been doing anything whole day. so now ill say it niceley fck you 2.