Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True Fusion Mods

Okamibanshu88

Ok, so my examples below will be based on hydroid/volt and frost/rhino

first, Hydroid and Volt.

These mods will be shared and can be used on either character.

1: Hydro shock: Replacing the standard water rain, Hydro Shock charges the water with electricity that homes in on nearbye moving energy sources. the electricity acting much like a lightning rod for the incoming rain. -makes Tempest Barrage homing- volt launches up to three homing projectiles rather then the rain.

2: Paralysing Surge: Add's a paralaysis effect with tidal surge freezing enemies in their tracks for a short time.-can cause random gunfire from enemies. -volt's effect is slightly diffrent, as he runs at increased speeds causing a smaller tidal surge to form around him as he runs, causing a sort of 'splash' effect.

3: Shock and Sink: A stronger version of Undertow this version pulls enemies in and shocks them as well doing additional damage, deminishing sheilds faster as a result.-on volt, the sheild is replaced with a large puddle that does the same for hydroid, it pulls enems down into it, but does more shock damage, then the water/basic damage for hydroid. Note that the puddle does not last as long for volt as it does hydroid.

4: Tidal Shock: this attack is a culmination of both warframes primary abilities. rather then the tentacle swarm that normaly happens for hydroid, or the electircal discharge blowing all electronics for volt, this ability sends out a massive wave in 360 direction charged with the crushing force of the wave, and packed full with exlposive electricty. Any enemy, or electronic, or destroyable item, caught in the blast will explode in an electrical discharge.

Ok, on to Frost and Rhino

1; Frozen Charge: Frost sends out a bolt of ice that explodes on contact shattering opponents. Higher level opponents will be thrown back if they cannot be shattered, and will be 'knocked down' when defrosted. -rhino freezes nearbye units when charging, a direct hit will shatter weaker enemies.

2: Iron Ice: Frost sends out the wave of ice, but instead of the single spire it sends out a 'shotgun' style blast throwing enemies as well as freezing them. Weaker enemies will shatter upon hitting the ground after being thrown.-Rhino when activating Iron Skin will gain ice spikes on his armor, damaging, and freezing any melee attackers.-note that the ice does NOT increase teh dmage threshold of iron skin, as much as that would rock, that would be a tad to op :)

3: Roaring Globe: *could use a better nam* Frost creates a buffing snow globe. All allies inside the globe deal increased damage for as long as they are inside it. If an allie walks out, all damage modifiers return to normal.-Roar gains a harmful effect for rhino, freezing/slowing

4: Frozen Storm: Avalance for frosh become a havoc reaking death trap. Throwing enemies  caught in teh Avalance and giving them a much higher chance of being shattered as well as doing increased impact damage.-Rhino sends enemies skyward launch icey spikes up under them to freeze them in the air. Instead of enemies just dropping at the end of rhino stomp, any weakened enemies will 'shatter' upon the ice breaking. a 'boom' at the end so to speak.

Ok, so there's my two examples. It would be one mod for each listed, useable by either warframe, so for instance Burning Shock, an ability like that would be usable by ember and volt :) Hope yall like it.

Eh, I don't think there should be full sets combining two Frames. If anything, I would suggest just one Fusion ability per Warframe pair and have it be something that would make sense for either Frame to use within the context of their powers.

Eh, I don't think there should be full sets combining two Frames. If anything, I would suggest just one Fusion ability per Warframe pair and have it be something that would make sense for either Frame to use within the context of their powers.

they were examples, i did all four to show my ideas for one of each. doesnt' mean all four of those need to be in for each combo. just ideas.

• 1 month later...

I agree completely with Cobalt but i love the concept but four with every pair will be too much, 1 per pair is fine as cobalt said.That will make 190 different pairs with the 20 non prime warframes that are currently in game so that would add to 760 fusion powers if four were used per pair that is way too much.