Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, Please Do Something About Void Survival

J-Reyno

I am having a difficult time with void survival missions.  It's always been kinda bad, but it is terrible lately.

Enemies start off numerous but by ten minutes we're having to scavenge and hunt for something to shoot.  We're surviving capsule by capsule.  Not only are the enemy spawns incredibly low, but often when they do spawn they will just stand around.  I often walk into a new room with a corrupted gunner chillin', staring up at the ceiling like she's bored.  

I really hope something can be done about this.  T4 Survival is pretty much the reason I play the game right now, but my enthusiasm to run this mode is squashed.  I don't want to do it because I already know the result.   It's gotten to the point where I don't know I'll last 20 minutes without a Nekros, which I don't feel should be required.

This problem is happening whether I am host or client.  It's always been a problem really, but now it's breaking the mode.

I was doing a T2 survival as a Nekros with three other players and we ran out of foes and capsules at 25 minutes. Don't recall anything of the sort happening before U14, as you say.

Wonder why it was changed.