Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Not A Bug Report] The Power Of Volt's Electric Shield - More Than 2 Billion Damage

.Talia.

My other topic got moved to the Bugs Section, understandably because this damage is ridiculous and looks bug-like. Yaer instructed me via PM to create a new topic in the Fan Zone specifying that this video is just to show off a cool thing in the game. So here i am again, this is not a bug report, its just a fan video showing off some insane damage, bug or not.

Did you know that the (new) starter frame Volt, one of the most underrated frames, can reach the damage cap? 

• Firing through multiple shields will cause the damage bonuses to stack: additive for the electricity damage, and multiplicative for the critical damage.

​Check the wikia http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Electric_Shield

According to the Ability Description, This is Legit until they patch it (if they patch it). 2,147,483,520 Damage. (2 Billion, 147 Million, 483 Thousand and 520) It's the Damage Cap, the maximum possible in the game. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtpj6rsvH_w

in case embed don't work: http://youtu.be/qtpj6rsvH_w

For all you naysayers out there: That's not two separate numbers. The game handles 8 numbers per line, more than that the numbers fall down to the second line.

A curiosity: the 32bit max integer value is 2,147,483,647 that's only 127 less than the damage cap. 
Edited by RexSol

Confirmed DE to nerf Electric Shield and all electric type weapons, lol jking.

Mind posting your Volt build for us? =D

It's nothing special, just a normal Volt xD Not even using corrupted mods or anything. Just Natural Talent.

Nerf please, nerf this just like Mirage.  Obviously this wasn't intended and needs to be nerfed to the ground.

2 billion damage!  The OP-ness is just rediculous.  If Mirage was fixed in a couple of days, then why Volt takes so long.  Anyone who does 1 BILLION damage needs to be truck with the nerf-bat when the common enemy lvl is nooowhere near a billion.

:^) DE PLS

Nerf please, nerf this just like Mirage.  Obviously this wasn't intended and needs to be nerfed to the ground.

2 billion damage!  The OP-ness is just rediculous.  If Mirage was fixed in a couple of days, then why Volt takes so long.  Anyone who does 1 BILLION damage needs to be truck with the nerf-bat when the common enemy lvl is nooowhere near a billion.

:^) DE PLS

Yeah i think that Electric Shields should not stack.

Mirage still broken btw...