[DE]Rebecca

Late Saturday/sunday Login Issues

@ That one guy who keeps telling us the game is free and we can't say anything negative. 

If you're a freeloader, which you obviously are. 

People like me fund your precious game, and when it goes down I have the right to complain as a paying customer. 

I have boosters running, I've not been able to play since yesterday evening, that's a whole day lost. 40 plat for 3 days, meaning 13.3 plat has been lost. Not much, I don't expect to be compensated. I do however expect to be kept informed, which they are doing. I do expect to have a right to complain that a service I've paid for is not available suddenly. 

So yeah. 

Edit: STWOR is a sub game. You pay for 1, 3, 6 & 12 months. 

This is a F2P game with micro-transactions, including 3 day boosters. In such a situation a day of downtime on a 3 day booster is FAR more significant than in a month of gametime. 

the hero of the thread

Boosters time should be reimbursed - we paid for it and it's not the players fault that the game was offline during the whole weekend

DE should make Boosters like they do in Battlefield 4, where it only activates in actual game-time and not offline or lobbying

Is there any chance that our booster lengths will be prolonged? I bought a 3 day credit booster and I cannot make much use of it due to the login issues.

This^

Hmmm, managed to get in, ran a derelict exterminate, killed everyone and was just doing a bit of quick looting before getting to the evac, and boom! logged out, and can't get back in :-(

I reckon we should get free potatoes all round ;-)

I just bought a warframe slot when it force logged me out, i hope it's there when I log in,

Ever heard of a game called Vindictus? This happens to them on a weekly basis. 

thats great and all for vindictus, but nexon is nexon so i'm not surprised at all.

this is warframe though. not vindictus, and while i love the new party invite ui, it dont mean jack if i cant even log in.

but-thats-none-of-my2.jpg

• Upvote 2

Losing my affinity booster ._.

last time there was a problem like this the refunded the time the game was down. Once the extended it by 5 days.

• Upvote 2

Guys please grow up, stop complaining about an issue like this, DE cant predict the future, they did all they could but obviously something has slipped though, maybe even a hardware problem.

DE will compensate all you who have lost a day or two on boosters like they did last time, they will provide some form of compensation for those who are inconvenienced, same as last time, and they will fix it. DE is a good company with excellent support and has in my own option never failed to appropriately address a situation like this.

However saying that all too many of you are willing to start hurling insults and demands AGAIN at them while they work to resolve the situation, how about you lot grow up and learn the meaning of constructive critisism rather than just blaming someone because you lost a few hours of game play, it wouldnt really kill you to do something else for a few hours. Frankly if you are THIS upset over a few hours getting out for a few hours is really something you need.

Bottom line, DE keep working hard and ignore those who are so willing to crucify you over every little issue, I am certain that you will provide the same level of customer care as you have in the past and will compensate everyone as they should be.

Now back to drinking bud and screaming at dark souls till I can play wf :P

• Upvote 10

When I said people shouldn't complain, I was referring to the people who don't pay for anything. I know people with Boosters have every right to complain, since they've continuously paid to get things done. I'm just trying to say that the others who haven't paid for stuff, shouldn't complain. People with Boosters should get refunded, or get the items back. Yes there are T4 keys and loots. Hell I even had something important for me vanish all because of these crashes. Dealt with a stalker, and lost the blueprints of the kunai and bow. I got super lucky. And then it was gone. But I have yet to complain, because I don't see a reason to complain about something that I didn't pay for.

To reiterate, I'm just saying to those who don't pay, shut up and wait. To those who do pay for things, I hope you get reimbursed.

• Upvote 1

or hamsters cant take the heat :P

looks like we need gerbils now.

Guys please grow up, stop complaining about an issue like this, DE cant predict the future, they did all they could but obviously something has slipped though, maybe even a hardware problem.

DE will compensate all you who have lost a day or two on boosters like they did last time, they will provide some form of compensation for those who are inconvenienced, same as last time, and they will fix it. DE is a good company with excellent support and has in my own option never failed to appropriately address a situation like this.

However saying that all too many of you are willing to start hurling insults and demands AGAIN at them while they work to resolve the situation, how about you lot grow up and learn the meaning of constructive critisism rather than just blaming someone because you lost a few hours of game play, it wouldnt really kill you to do something else for a few hours. Frankly if you are THIS upset over a few hours getting out for a few hours is really something you need.

Bottom line, DE keep working hard and ignore those who are so willing to crucify you over every little issue, I am certain that you will provide the same level of customer care as you have in the past and will compensate everyone as they should be.

This. Just deal with it and wait.

• Upvote 1

Oh my god this entire thing is perfect. And yeah.... Dark Souls doesn't sound like a bad idea right about now.

Refil his Bud! He deserves it! :D

Oh and, i Purchased a 8 day affinity booster, and yeah, log in errors happened to me, i dont care bout it cuz i know they are fixin it and they are Hearing the fans.

Yeah, this kind people pisses me out :P

Live your own life and let people live theirs.

Can you fix the internet by 8PM so I can pass my rank 17 test? Thanks.

MASTERY 17

recruiting chat is empty. had to do multiple T4e for myself. got 3 bo prime handles. and Vor is dropping primed chamber. maybe the lag/issue with DE's servers #*($%%@ up the droptables. got 2 of them actually.

login and join me

no :(

Corrupted Vor is dropping Primed Chamber?

Live your own life and let people live theirs.

shame developers shouldn't have one, right?

Complaining must be CONSTRUCTIVE, wat happens while u keep flamin? nothin. Reportin bugs specifically helps de, and when a problem is found WAIT for the fix. Distressin is good too but burnin world is not

More than you think. Some regions got this problem WAY ahead than US (East/West). They thought it was an isolated issue, and gave room for it to spread.

Just the day after a San Diego panel. Not a great advertising, I think.

I have VPS boxes in almost every region of the states, 2 in the western world and one in Germany. Connecting to all of them and bouncing in using a VPN is not working, its not isolated, it's a straight service failure. even the pings are coming back really high/failing indicating a possible DDOS attack or; straight server/services not online...

Either that or someone let the hamsters out and the cats are chasing them. one of the two.

couldnt log at all.... not like it matter  farming Crimson dervish on mimas for like 2 month now...

may quit my beloved WF cause of that mode (joke )..; i am a long sword user Iron phoenix suks...

Anyone got a better spot to find it beside Transmutation?

Edited by Tsoe

You would think with all the money they earned from their successful founders packages (let alone all the prime access packages), they would've spent some resources into better servers.

I'm just saying.

when I spent what I did on founders package and all prime accesses knowing that there were countless more, never would of expected that after every update the following weekend or two are unplayable.. getting flustered at the what seems to be more and more of a cash grab than a player focused game... dont get me wrong they do try and fix what is broke but it seems to be at their convenience, only once did I see the GM message for a hotfix at 2AM with something along the lines of " my wife is mad i had to leave the bed at midnight to come restart the servers" (update 7 I think).. as for the people expecting reimbursement for boosters... tough luck, granted there is usually a high value alert after a long down time...