[DE]Rebecca

Late Saturday/sunday Login Issues

I made a combo od Bo+Paris+Kunai and fell in love with it, and then raged endlessly when i learned that vets dont get to keep the weapons. So much for an incentive to keep playing eh? :P

I know I was just introduced to the game by some friends and one raged quit when he watched me do the tutorial and get the Paris for free. 

dont know why your all complaining, with most the team away from the office i'm sure there doing there best.

blame the kubrow, they must of ate the hamsters because your not looking after them properly?

Awe yeeeeeeee GOT IN!

Long enough to feed my Kubrow. But y'know that was enough to make me smile :3

que pasa que entro al juego hago una mision y me saca del juego antes andaba genial este juego pero luego de la actualizacion comenzamos a tener divesidad de inconvenientes  que pasa con los desarrolladores los han cambiado? pues mala desicion mis hermanos ya han dejado de jugarlo y si estos problemas no se solucionan tambien yo saludos

Parece que muchas personas olvidan que el juego todavia esta en beta, es normal que pasen estas cosas si no te gusta que pasen este tipo de cosas bueno espera a que salga de version beta :/ a mi tampoco me gusta esto pero no creo que los desarrolladores tarden en arreglarlo

dont know why your all complaining, with most the team away from the office i'm sure there doing there best.

blame the kubrow, they must of ate the hamsters because your not looking after them properly?

You really don't know why everyone's complaining? Come on, man. Weekend or not, it's been down all day.

I have problems with the login too but today i play with my rhino and level up him to 16 and now i have only level 10 again...... void keys wasted exp wasted, credits wasted can you guys do something to fix that ? (or just lost the hope to get my exp and creds again?)

I hope this is fixed

Its is NOT, but it will be. Eventually. :P

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if is not alright it is not the end" - Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. 

Thought this a fitting sentiment to what we are all feeling with the server being down. 

I know I was just introduced to the game by some friends and one raged quit when he watched me do the tutorial and get the Paris for free. 

Geez, way to take it overboard. The Paris isn't that hard to make, I watched two new guys fail the 1st rank test because they stuck with it(And were confused). Braton all the way for the start man. Servers dropped right when my Kubrow finishes incubation. Nice.

Weird, my reply here disappeared.

As i was saying, they had DDoS protection by Black Lotus. Perhaps its their ISP, Start Communications giving problems? The ISP review is good online though. Hope they resolve this asap.

I got stalker and found an egg but both times got booted to the login screen before it was saved T.T

I never realised how much my life was dedicated to this game until now. It's summer, I'm going camping in two days and I'm not gonna be able to play, and my kubrow is going to die. SNAZZEE NOOOOOO! Ordis take care of her! 

Put her in stasis, she wont hate you, she will just have 3 hours of down time when you come back.

Kinda weird. I was able to login. Went to my arsenal, made some changes. Then the menu froze up and kicked me back to login. Since then i can't login.

Only afterwards i went here and learned that there are apperently issues since yesterday.

Anyway.

Waiting...

• Upvote 1

I was able to get back in, but it kicks me back out as soon as I complete a mission and when I log back in it's like I never even did the mission.  I have to redo my mastery rank 7 test yet AGAIN because the game won't keep my progress.

You really don't know why everyone's complaining? Come on, man. Weekend or not, it's been down all day.

not because its weekend, there at Comic Con.

DE should give everyone 100 plat kuz of this.

500 more kuz of them adding bugs instead of fixing them most of the time.

I can agree to this. I mean, We've been so patient with them throughout U14. I feel like we deserve some free play for all of our patience. 

• Upvote 3

Just survived a tough survival, i swear to Orokin, if I didn't get that paris prime bp... :C

• Upvote 1

I would also like to point out that the weather report for DE headquarters does not look amazing. Remember these are real people with real lives to worry about and they are working very hard. 

For those of you who have put money into the game I can understand your frustrations, but that's something you should definitely discuss with DE support.

If you are like me and reveling in how much fun it can be to play games with no money spent yet then lighten up and relax. Do some power grinding when they get us back up and running. 

Hope to see you all in game real soon. 

• Upvote 9

Locking. Rest assured, we want this up as quickly as possible and working to make that happen. The same ol' crew you know are working on making this happen as quickly as possible this weekend. When meaningful updates occur on stability, will update the header. In the meantime we want to play just as badly as everyone else and are very sorry that this connectivity issue has stuck around. A lot of 'how will we be compensated' questions popping up in this thread, and that sentiment is being forwarded on to figure out. 

• Upvote 51

I've been playing for a while now, and I started playing 5 days before the last big update. I am aware that that they are working on it and it will be fixed through multiple small patches. Will it be fixed before 9pm today?  (First time, I don't want to start a flame war.) Thank you for your time.

They have not stated anything as of right now as to when they expect servers to be back up. I'd just log for the day and monitor their twitter for any updates. 

still hurts when you lose everything after a 40min t4 survival,and it follows a 20min t2 survival loss of items, so an hour wasted today. 3-4 crashes to login screen, 2 to desktop and the echo mic is a new feature since the patch. I know they are fixing things as fast as they can, but it doesn't make it suck less. I love the game, but have to take more breaks just to unwind after frustrating crashes and black screens.