Late Saturday/sunday Login Issues

I'm still clueless as to the motivation of these hackers, no legitimate competitor would take the risk of getting caught just to disrupt warframe a few hours.  I can't see a disgruntled player going to all this trouble either, especially because it hurts us (the players) much worse than it actually hurts DE. 

so, is it just a troll who gets his/her jollies out of causing mayhem? 

Thanks for explaining what is going on with the login issue Admin, we appreciate it your hard work and keeping us posted.  I know people are frustrated including myself but I am sure you'll come up with something to keep us happy and thank you again for working hard on this issue especially in a weekend. 

Edited by gman7860

Whoever did this has made me miss out on the rejuvenation aura, and that makes me sad cause I've been wanting it for ages, but otherwise I'm glad to actually know what's happened now, thank you

According to the scale, it ranges from approx. 2x to 16x the normal server traffic.

yea meant so the colors, is orange supposed to be the normal traffic? as in its handling everything smoothly, and the green is the attack? cause i notice a few small changes to the orange if that is to be the "baseline". And sorry i ask, i took HTML and all that, but was never good with graphs!

Now I'm wondering why anyone would have a reason to want Warframe down.... there's almost no benefit to it on the attacker's end.

Of particular note, I find this suspicious because PSO2 got DDOS'd about a month or so back.  Maybe someone wishes to cause chaos?

Well, doubtful, to be honest, just me having a bit of a fun theory.  Maybe it has something to do with Comic-con or something, all we have is speculation, sadly.

Well.  On the list of things I didn't expect to be the cause of the problem, a DDoS of the Warframe server itself was pretty high up there.

Still.  You guys have pulled through in the past.  I'm sure you'll do it again.  

Although to be honest, I don't believe that a lot of us aren't due compensation, as the DDoS isn't exactly their fault, so in their own right we don't exactly have anything due to us, that's just my opinion now...