Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Late Saturday/sunday Login Issues

Hope we get compensated, i can connect and play but i'm randomly getting disconnected and lose progression that i made.Losing rare mods and exp why even play. Shutdown the servers if need be to fix it because right your game is broken...

I want to get compensated but devs didnt say anything and mods are just trolling the community ..... well i think they dont do anything...

Whoever feels they need to get compensated for making DE work on a weekend, is a huge A******.

I'd like to sign up to be a huge A*. I burned up at least a dozen tower keys trying to get a forma - how about a forma alert mission? How about a potato for my mutt? Let's do this!

What would happen if I were to use my Karma Koin 25$ cards (I got 2) during what is happening right now, will I get my plat or they will magically just been poofed into thin air?

I guess if I get the discount today I'll wait when this is getting fixed.

I'd like to sign up to be a huge A*. I burned up at least a dozen tower keys trying to get a forma - how about a forma alert mission? How about a potato for my mutt? Let's do this!

Why should they? Why are y'all always trying to squeeze out content and stuff when something like that happens?

Oh new Update. Let us have some new dex weapons plz plz. Oh it the 4th of July, potato all day long plz plz plz.

You burned tower keys to get forma, so what if you didn't get it? The devs aren't entitle to give us something every time there is a hotfix jeez.

A lot of people are asking "WHY?"

My observation is, there are a lot of disgruntled Tenno that did not like the changes brought about in U14. For these unscrupulous Tenno, the change to the color palettes, which came with 14.0.9 seems to have been the catalyst to set off their tantrum.  Ultimately it comes down to "I didn't get my way, so i'm going to attack you." It's very childish behavior and unfortunate to see. 

A lot of 'how will we be compensated' questions popping up in this thread, and that sentiment is being forwarded on to figure out. 

Aw come on :( It's hardly your guys' fault that the servers have been subject to a Ddos attack! Just give 'em a catalyst alert or something, that should pacify them.

Whoever feels they need to get compensated for making DE work on a weekend, is a huge A******.

Not quite how I'd have worded it, but my sentiment more or less summed up :P

Amazes me how many people are still speculating what's happening and whose fault it is when it was posted pages back and it's a fairly large scale attack as far as for the gaming community. And they aren't required to compensate us anything, though they likely will. I'd also expect a rollback on the servers.

The only thing people are going to get compensated for are the timed boosters.

Wait seriously? 

Surprisingly, DDoSing is illegal, and when some retard on Twitter (With his name in full view) claims responsibility, various legal officials may look into the matter.

Edited by Horonelius

Whoever did this has made me miss out on the rejuvenation aura, and that makes me sad cause I've been wanting it for ages, but otherwise I'm glad to actually know what's happened now, thank you

I think I have an extra rejuv layin around. :)

More often than not, DDoS attacks are made just because they can. It's mindless destruction aimed at getting maybe some recognition in their community.

Soon, in some hacker forum/IRC somewhere, someone will pop out and say "Hey guyze look what I did lulz"

Surprisingly, DDoSing is illegal, and when some retard on Twitter claims responsibility, various legal officials may look into the matter.

Do we know exactly who all they hit?

Surprisingly, DDoSing is illegal, and when some retard on Twitter claims responsibility, various legal officials may look into the matter.

I hope this not happen because personally i wait 3 days for my ember prime to claim her today and now i get full time again, plus level up from 10 to 16 my rhino and getting lvl 10 again ...... im going to be happy with 100 PL

Surprisingly, DDoSing is illegal, and when some retard on Twitter (With his name in full view) claims responsibility, various legal officials may look into the matter.

The real villain is obviously behind 7 proxies, and is using a hacked twitter account to misdirect investigators.