Late Saturday/sunday Login Issues

oh lord like hackers have nothing better to do. I wanted to work on my ash today...and I have boosters on right now, will DE give the time back?

no official statement, but trust me theirs 35 pages of this. send a support ticket in, your more likely to be compensated

I'm surprised how many people don't understand what happens during a DDOS. All of these "Buy better servers" comments, seriously? For the most part it's in the hands of their ISP, and possibly their Data-center. 

As a former Diablo 3 player, thank you for being clear with the issue and providing us with any information at all. Blizzards communication is a joke in comparison.

Everyone complaining about how long this is taking, go for a walk, it's summer.

Edited by NiTR8

oh lord like hackers have nothing better to do. I wanted to work on my ash today...and I have boosters on right now, will DE give the time back?

Man you have Ash? I need to get his parts so I get started on him ;n;

I suspect that if this is in fact because of the rails or the color palettes, the clans involved/responsible will probably feel the wrath of Lotus. And let me tell you, if I were someone with a lot of time/resources invested into this, I would not wanna be in the clan responsible. 

Personally... I rather doubt it. Because what i hear is that a lot of servers are falling under attack.

I'm surprised how many people don't understand what happens during a DDOS. All of these "Buy better servers" comments, seriously? For the most part it's in the hands of their ISP, and possibly their Data-center. 

As a former Diablo 3 player, thank you for being clear with the issue and providing us with any information at all.

Everyone else complaining, go for a walk, it's summer.

^this, i love you^ being a developer for another company, i have to wade through this crap alot as well, but its very understandable. people have spent money on this, people play this to pacify their time, and its a habit, changes to behavior and environment often stimulate conflict, anger, remorse, pity, depression...etc..etc.. so just let them vent, and in doing so, at least some clues could be had.

Edited by shadeemry

As a former Diablo 3 player, thank you for being clear with the issue and providing us with any information at all.

Everyone complaining about how long this is taking, go for a walk, it's summer.

I agree with this completely, they will be back up, and we will be patched and then we will carry on.. enjoy your summer evening

I wish all the GMs and people working on the ddos luck

Screw platinum, a silly hat, cape, badge or something would be an awesome compensation for players who encountered issues, for in the future too.

Refund the booster time players lost and send out a fun item and call it good. That way, you don't break anything functionally, and we can all look back on the problems with a smile. 

And other people who send the tickets only get trolled without any compensation... fk logic

the only trolling that company does, in my exp, is nil. send them relevant facts, proper English and the bug report reference from your crash screen. this improves the chances. 

Edited by shadeemry

DEFENDIING  the RAIL against ICE at Sechura,Pluto , you have UNRANKED Warframe and NO ABILITIES.

ATTACKING Space Confederation.,you have your Warframe at its original rank you went in. Also its abilities are all there. Wonder who is behind this?? hmmm....

^this, i love you^ being a developer for another company, i have to wade through this crap alot as well, but its very understandable. people have spent money on this, people play this to pacify their time, and its a habit, changes to behavior and environment often stimulate conflict, anger, remorse, pity, depression...etc..etc.. so just let them vent, and in doing so, at least some clues could be had.

Understandable, I did Sys Admin work for awhile, it can be a nightmare.

Very true! tbh I think that's one of the main reasons they make threads like this, to keep the complaining centralized in one place ;)

Screw platinum, a silly hat, cape, badge or something would be an awesome compensation for players who encountered issues, for in the future too.

Refund the booster time players lost and send out a fun item and call it good. That way, you don't break anything functionally, and we can all look back on the problems with a smile. 

this is out of the hands of the GM's and in the hands of the ISP/Hoster. so theirs going to be very little updates from hear on out most likely due to how ISPs'/Hosters like to handle their customers. DE is at their mercy unless DE owns the farm.

Understandable, I did Sys Admin work for awhile, it can be a nightmare.

Very true! tbh I think that's one of the main reasons they make threads like this, to keep the complaining centralized in one place ;)

Absolutely :) i went from a call center rep to a TLC in an isp. that was some crazy stuff when a DDOS came in. forensic federal teams...etc.. nightmarish, all on my shift to..

My roomie is having having better luck with playing during this attack than me.... Half the time I do anything, I get kicked out to the login screen. Well, he WAS having better luck til he tried his first mastery rank test.

He finished but got kicked out as the screen was loading back to his ship. He logged back in and was still rank 0. Not sure if its bugged or if it simply didn't count. 

I sense a new achievement in the near future: "Survivor of the DDoS attack." or something. :P