Late Saturday/sunday Login Issues

Seems like you are an infiltrated mod here or something because all your answers are "support ticket", man understand something this isnt a problem solved by tickets, instead compensations are a better way to fix all problems. 

support ticket.

oh, I see how it is. Tenno, as professionals, we cannot let this act go unabated. We must go forth, scour the Origin System, hack every terminal, pursue every lead, and capture every single one of these perpetrators! Bring them before the Lotus so that she may pass judgement!!

Speaking in all seriousness, Lotus, compensation is not necessary. You did nothing wrong. Though, if you do insist on such a thing, how about a mini-event like what I just mentioned where we can bring the hackers in with a series of capture missions?

A Warframe T-shirt that says I survived the Ddos attacks of 2014? :-p

Hey I could get behind that, i'm always game for a free T-shirt.

Seriously though, if they just reimburse the day tickdown of boosters i'd be perfectly satisfied.

I was trying to defend the Pluto rail as I have a high belief in the no taxes sentiment.  Crash, Crash, Host Migration to desktop boom crash crash. 7+ mins to log back in.   Yay we won and crash no rewards, we won! crash.   That was my morning lol.  just thought I"d share

I was trying to defend the Pluto rail as I have a high belief in the no taxes sentiment.  Crash, Crash, Host Migration to desktop boom crash crash. 7+ mins to log back in.   Yay we won and crash no rewards, we won! crash.   That was my morning lol.  just thought I"d share

was very bad, it happened to alot of people that i know of. hope your data centers credit the anonymous tipper :)

Is it just me or did the end of the ddos attack coincide with ice taking over sechura pluto?

There definitely seems like there could be some foul play here. Of course, it could just be a major coincidence. I have my doubts though... some people can take games WAY too seriously sometimes.

Edited by AncientCreator

Why do people ask for compensation for a third party's attack? That makes no sense, and gives us incentive to DDoS the game ourselves.

People are getting made at the wrong people and just want to vent.  I can understand that their time is valuable, but I feel that if the devs make it so that they don't have to worry about the DDoS in the future is better time spent.

So DDo'S stopped right after ICE took the most popular node in game (Sechura, Pluto) and now are taxing what was previously a tax free zone. DDoS started a little before the fight started and ended right after the conflict ended. Anyone smelling a alliance wide ban?

Hey, I think this is my first post on the forums and I don't know if the DDoS is causally related to ICE's Sechura conquest. However (your post reminded me), I do want to let people here know that, as confirmed by users on reddit, ICE supporters were exploiting the Conflict system by hosting games "defending for Space Confederation" and disconnecting before the mission completed, thereby baiting people's time and %s that were earnestly trying to support Space Confederation. 

The frailty, exploitability, and imbalance of the current Conflict design means that it should NOT interact with the core system of progress in the game...

Is it just me or did the end of the ddos attack coincide with ice taking over sechura pluto?

Very curious. If infact we have a renegade clan of tenno out there responsible for disrupting the void and framing corpus and grineer against the tenno. I would support a Lotus' decision to make an example of such Tenno, just like we do against stalkers. Only of course if such action was infact the fault of suspected tenno and not just some weird bug.

Well atleast we can login but please, where is our right answer to the compensation? and dont send another infiltrated mod to feedback all your "good" answers 

im not an infiltrated mod, just a sys adim for another company... and..

SUPPORT TICKET

Hope lost time of rail conflicts will be restored. Call me paranoid but I'm willing to bet half a million credits that ICE (Formerly eclipse) has something to do with it all. It doesn't help that coup de grace (A clan in ICE) recently got a huge promotion from DE.

Got a Blaze mod at the reward screen after extraction, game freezes and I end up dead back in the level for some reason and cannot do anything so had to close the client. No blaze mod in my inventory =[