Late Saturday/sunday Login Issues

Well atleast we can login but please, where is our right answer to the compensation? and dont send another infiltrated mod to feedback all your "good" answers 

You want a tinfoil hat with that over-entitled whine?

...ICE supporters were exploiting the Conflict system by hosting games "defending for Space Confederation" and disconnecting before the mission completed, thereby baiting people's time and %s that were earnestly trying to support Space Confederation. 

The frailty, exploitability, and imbalance of the current Conflict design means that it should NOT interact with the core system of progress in the game...

^ This x20 today.

so.....if DE are dealing with DDOSers then that's a huge problem. DDOSers are nothing but a bunch of no lifers that just ruin games for those with better life styles than them. Well at least it's a good thing that DE told us what was wrong and is fixing it. :) Don't work too hard DE.

Very curious. If infact we have a renegade clan of tenno out there responsible for disrupting the void and framing corpus and grineer against the tenno. I would support a Lotus' decision to make an example of such Tenno, just like we do against stalkers. Only of course if such action was infact the fault of suspected tenno and not just some weird bug.

That guy is watching us... dude, i have some real bad Stalker PTSD,

so.....if DE are dealing with DDOSers then that's a huge problem. DDOSers are nothing but a bunch of no lifers that just ruin games for those with better life styles than them. Well at least it's a good thing that DE told us what was wrong and is fixing it. :) Don't work too hard DE.

I agree, at least they were 100% transparent about it and choose a more informative route.

^ This x20 today.

i can attest, either from the DB or DDOS, or the fact they kept doing that, i also saw people on the SC side doing nothing, literally sitting on spawn, moving every 20 seconds, sitting on spawn.

RIP Sechura, Pluto, for now.

Their little "takeover" probably won't last long, if the DDoSing return when or if SC takes it back, we'll almost for certain know who's the culprit.

Guess I'll be sticking to 5 min survivals @ Hiera, Pluto until Sechura becomes a tax-free zone again.

Edited by Trowicia

Thank you to the devs and troubleshooting teams for your hard work and dedication.

It's unfortunate that human nature leads us to scream and rant at you until the issue is resolved - regardless of the fault or culprit - and then say nothing once things are set to right.

Once again, thank you all DE, very much.

Isn't there a way to see who is sending the attack, and simply have the servers ignore communications from said source?

On a DDoS attack, you're not being attacked by a single computer...sometimes a few, sometimes hundreds or even thousands of computers are being used to overcharge a site, thus bringing it down. Not an expert on that, but I've played a few games and they got DDoS'd every now and then...that's when I got to read about what a DDoS is, so I think I might've summarized it in a few words. Hope that helps, and for now we can only wait :/