Late Saturday/sunday Login Issues

@Tails-Kun wow dude you must put a lot of effort in to writing down or memorizing the names of the people who complained about hotfix to know that all of the people here are exactly the same ones. if you did not perform such scrupulious research maybe you should stop flailing your own web tantrum at the unaccountable :)

I want to punch 90% of you in the face right about now... You all cry and whine about how they can't keep anything up, and how everything is buggy. But then if they don't give you something new the moment they talk about it, whenever a hotfix comes out you cry and whine that it isn't the new thing that is to be released. Look at U14, whenever a hotfix came, people cried that it wasn't U14. and now that there is a login bug, you get mad at them for not Fixing whatever it is immediately. You all just need to chill and wait. If you paid for something? Oh well that's life, take a look at those old products that decided to crap out on you, "cough" xbox 360 red ring "cough"

I would've agreed with you a year ago. But the same problems from then still persist.

Why are people saying this is a bug? It's clearly a server issue. 

I'd expect this of a launch, but this is just operating as normal so yeah, I am massively annoyed, this shouldn't happen out of the blue. 

At least they've acknowledged it, but I'd prefer them to simply take the server offline till it is completely fixed. That way nobody gets to log on, play and then lose rewards. 

I 90% agree, except for those people who happened to purchase boosters for weekend play. The time is ticking whether or not you're there.

I would expect my "Fans" To be understanding that I want to release a great game, that is patched up and working, rather then a game that has good features, but doesn't work.

Yeah bro, i know what you are saying and its kinda Sad and true, but look at the other comments, they are throwing s*** to DE literal.

@Tails-Kun wow dude you must put a lot of effort in to writing down or memorizing the names of the people who complained about hotfix to know that all of the people here are exactly the same ones. if you did not perform such scrupulious research maybe you should stop flailing your own web tantrum at the unaccountable :)

I'm not saying you are all the same people, you are digging to deep into what I wrote. What I am saying is people shouldn't cry about either side, It only causes them to rush their work, and end up creating worse problems.

DE should give everyone 100 plat kuz of this.

500 more kuz of them adding bugs instead of fixing them most of the time.

I'm fine if its just 50 plat or 75 plat. 100 is nice but it just seems to be alittle much :)

This "fix it" video is kind of catchy. I feel like DE just found their new anthem. It should be played at the beginning and end of every work-day for them. This should be like a revitalizing breakfast for them. For those that don't know which video I am referencing. 

Thanks for the link, Hangis.

Haha, thanks to that link, I found this one, somehow had a calming effect:

He's right

I'm not saying you are all the same people, you are digging to deep into what I wrote. What I am saying is people shouldn't cry about either side, It only causes them to rush their work, and end up creating worse problems.

Are you serious? Its a new update! What do you think? IF you were a programer and you are happy cuz ur launching a new update, but theres some bugs you CANT fix that fast and your fans blame you, how you would feel bout that huh?

Well, properly the ame says that bugs show up when u not around. only kamikaze would release updates wielding the burden of a known bug...lame syntax u usin

I would expect my "Fans" To be understanding that I want to release a great game, that is patched up and working, rather then a game that has good features, but doesn't work.

So is better to expect somethin that a programmer always know:

not everything goes in the right and scientific way it should go. So, pls, show ur MIT sheets and shut up :P

DE should give everyone 100 plat kuz of this.

500 more kuz of them adding bugs instead of fixing them most of the time.

wow wow the games is in beta it still has not hit full release, as of yet.

they don't need to compensate us, but they do as a good jester thats all

people understand its beta and there will be bugs, my point is they have a prefectly working system for taking our money for plat and for us buy stuff and encourage us in various parts of the game to spend real cash but have trouble with login servers. Perhaps a slight mis allocation of attention in regards to whats maintained in good working order :)

I still cant login :( r they still trying to fix it or r they done and im the only person who cant login??????

Look at this thread and think about it.

Edited by Kialandi

I 90% agree, except for those people who happened to purchase boosters for weekend play. The time is ticking whether or not you're there.

this right here, is my main issue. i can grind away for more mods and cores, but i cannot make myself spend money on plat for boosters that i shouldn't have lost time on.