Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Big Thread Of Rail Conflict Things To Be Fixed

Azawarau

The things that stand out most to me are Hysteria,Absorb,Shuriken,Blade storm,Bleed procs in general,invisibility, and player scaling

Its a bit difficult to play around with powers and test things while actively participating in helping so ill comment on these to the best of my ability

Hysteria invincibility with rage is probably the main issue here

Though having to lvl up helps balance it out a bit youll always find it difficult to compete with

Absorb is much the same

Building for early absorb spam and camping/protecting objectives with it makes it extremely difficult to succeed as an attacker

Weapon like the Castanas can help but limit your load out a bit

For these id suggest turning long term invincibility into a DR of perhaps 50%

Shuriken and blade storm bleed procs are extremely painful even for players who bulk up early on HP

Its relatively easy for an Ash to hide away and score massive kills with just these two

Bleed procs in general tend to be rather painful with player weapons so far as well

Id hope these are simply toned down in damage

Invisibility im on the fence for

it might just be my poor eyesight but lokis are extremely difficult to spot even close up

With certain colors they blend in the background very well and can take great advantage of hiding and sniping out enemies

Again it could just be my eyes but its kind of annoying when a loki spends 10 seconds meleeing you while you wonder why your HP keeps dropping so much

Post more issues youve found and give opinions

If you simply dont like PvP then you dont belong in this thread and should elave

If you dont then youre just picking a fight

Youve been warned

Edited by Azawarau

You do know that you are complaining about warframe powers right? That don't need any change if you can't kill them you can't kill them yu will just need to get better just saying .

No amount of player skill can beat a duration valkyr guarding the objective with hysteria spam and refilling energy as much as they please

Unless youre an ash with blade storm but thats an issue as well

Theres actually a thing i need to test with trinity

If its what i think then she may be the most broken frame of them all....

Edited by Azawarau

Hysteria forces melee only. If you're too stupid to stay near valkyr with hysteria, then you deserve what's coming.

Like it's already been said, but a bit more straight to the point this time. L2P

The whole OP is a rant about how certain abilities are overpowered. Honestly, this is legitimate whining for nerfs.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

Hysteria forces melee only. If you're too stupid to stay near valkyr with hysteria, then you deserve what's coming.

Like it's already been said, but a bit more straight to the point this time. L2P

The problem is that she can camp on the spawn room door and kill everyone that tries to leave, she can revive falled allies and you can't do nothing about it, and she can activate all the objectives and no one can do nothing about it.

Edited by RexSol

The problem is that she can camp on the spawn room door and kill everyone that tries to leave, she can revive falled allies and you can't do nothing about it, and she can activate all the objectives and no one can do nothing about it.

You can run behind her and deactivate. I've caught countless valkyr doing this and just kited them around. Also, as I've pointed out in a thread, there's a problem with scaling, meaning that if you get to the core too soon, you'll have no damage to destroy it with.

You can run behind her and deactivate. I've caught countless valkyr doing this and just kited them around. Also, as I've pointed out in a thread, there's a problem with scaling, meaning that if you get to the core too soon, you'll have no damage to destroy it with.

Then the Valkyr you encountered was a n00b, because i play as Valkyr and its pretty straight forward... Hysteria is my first mod to activate, i just rush towards the objectives activating everything, and on the last room i camp at the spawn door and open the power core for my teammates to destroy it. I don't die not even once with Valkyr. As a main Valkyr player, in my opinion Godmode have to go, it's not balanced for PvP.

Then the Valkyr you encountered was a n00b, because i play as Valkyr and its pretty straight forward... Hysteria is my first mod to activate, i just rush towards the objectives activating everything, and on the last room i camp at the spawn door and open the power core for my teammates to destroy it. I don't die not even once with Valkyr. As a main Valkyr player, in my opinion Godmode have to go, it's not balanced for PvP.

So a n00b was doing exactly what you described. Ready to change your statement?

With hysteria as your first ability you waste 100 energy and anyone smart enough will just run away and engage other opponents. You're left with 0 energy and they have better guns. Guess what happens next.

My guess is you haven't been facing exactly pro's either.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

So a n00b was doing exactly what you described. Ready to change your statement?

With hysteria as your first ability you waste 100 energy and anyone smart enough will just run away and engage other opponents. You're left with 0 energy and they have better guns. Guess what happens next.

My guess is you haven't been facing exactly pro's either.

No i don't change my statement, i believe Hysteria is overpowered and being completely immune to all forms of damage is not something balanced for PvP.

Valkyr camps the spawn room doors for 70ish seconds (Hysteria with duration)

She gets 4 energy orbs from the hundreds of massacred NPC's

She unlocks Flow

Now she can stay in godmode forever, with 300 energy she can have essentially 4 to 5 minutes of total invincibility, and of course she fills up as she kills more and more helpless NPC's, meaning that she can be practically in Hysteria indefinitely.

I also main Valkyr (I mean, its a free 'win' frame, with upwards of 100-200k battle pay, who wouldn't).

The only real counter to Valkyr is simply another Valkyr.

Edited by Whytee

The whole OP is a rant about how certain abilities are overpowered. Honestly, this is legitimate whining for nerfs.

You can guard objectives and camp spawn points

With rush and Warcry max range you can slow down targets that try to zoom past you and catch them

Its balancing

PvP has been unbalanced for the longest time and everyone knows it

^This

No amount of player skill can bypass this advantage

Shell reactivate it and kill you along the way

So trinitys link is kind of bad as well but not as much as i thought

NPCs gave me a real run for my money given there were a ton of them constantly spawning

Theres a possible issue with E vamp max damage that im curious about

Might be able to instantly kill a player and supercharge the energy of nearby allies...

If it works as planned

EDIT

E vamp thing was a failure but Trinity can stand near that energy thing at the beginning of the map and just spam heals all day...

Also theres a much larger issue with Hysteria than we thought

A single Valkyr kepyt us in a mission for 15-20 minutes just running around and killing us while we waited for a chance to kill her

Thats valuable time wasted that could be used for other missions on the solar rail

Unless Valkyrs 4 is changed well see alot of this

Id suggest one of 3 things

Add DR instead of invicibility

Speed up the timer on Hysteria when Valkyr is taking dmaage

or

Make it an iron skin with set HP

Edited by Azawarau

Valkyr camps the spawn room doors for 70ish seconds (Hysteria with duration)

1 tiny problem. how exactly does she unlock max duration in the beginning? everybody is complaining about fast caps. fast caps don't net xp. next flawed argument...

If you let the enemy team get that much xp in the outdoors phase you wouldn't win even if you had your own valkyr.

You can guard objectives and camp spawn points

With rush and Warcry max range you can slow down targets that try to zoom past you and catch them

Yeah, I'll see you try that on a dagger skate in low gravity mode. Not to mention spending 100 energy means you're pretty much depleted for anything else. next flawed argument...

Shell reactivate it and kill you along the way

And what, my 3 teammates just incidentally turned into statues?

I'm starting to sound as if I play a valkyr and want this to stay as it is... Forget it, you'll just have to learn the hard way.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

1 tiny problem. how exactly does she unlock max duration in the beginning? everybody is complaining about fast caps. fast caps don't net xp. next flawed argument...

If you let the enemy team get that much xp in the outdoors phase you wouldn't win even if you had your own valkyr.

Yeah, I'll see you try that on a dagger skate in low gravity mode. Not to mention spending 100 energy means you're pretty much depleted for anything else. next flawed argument...

I'm starting to sound as if I play a valkyr and want this to stay as it is... Forget it, you'll just have to learn the hard way.

Valkyrs base Hysteria time alone is long enough for her to creep her way through EXP easily and gain her high caps

All you need is  dual ichor modded with the few mods it needs to maximize Hysteria

Shes getting twice for the money

Go find Rexsol and tell me about his dagger skating. Definition spin2wwin

You and your team cant do anything about it

Hysteria can be sustained infinitely and unless you have someway to bypass invincibility youre not going to stop a valkyr on a rampage

Toxic damage and base toxic damage weapons are game breaking. Acrid, Torid, Dual Ichor. The nearly instant kill with no recovery options makes it impossible to play if someone is abusing this fact.

In general Bleed and Toxic damage bypass shields and hit health while ignoring armor, and do major amounts of damage. These either need hit the shields first or just simply be removed as damage options outright.

Lastly there are virtually no recovery options. The little energy towers allow both attackers and defenders to endlessly pump Energy into things like Bladestorm, but don't offer a way for Attackers to back off and regain lost health.

No, you sound as if you do not play Dark Sector PvP, because all of these, according to you, 'flawed arguments', are things that are actually happening ingame. 

I main Valkyr, and I play DS Conflicts exclusively (since I have everything from PvE). I'm not just making this stuff up.

Double-spacing your entire post is organizationally equivalent to not spacing it at all.
What we have here is a giant block of text that's been stretched to twice its normal length.

By the way, this isn't a "big thread of rail conflict things to be fixed".

It's just about Warframe powers.

You should rename it to "an artificially lengthened thread of Warframe powers that I have a problem with".

No, you sound as if you do not play Dark Sector PvP, because all of these, according to you, 'flawed arguments', are things that are actually happening ingame. 

I main Valkyr, and I play DS Conflicts exclusively (since I have everything from PvE). I'm not just making this stuff up.

Rex mains a Valkyr and is a well known PvPer and he agrees that Hysteria is too powerful

I main a Valkyr and ive been a PvP fanatic since trying it

Dark sectors have been making up the majority of my long term mission spam lately so i know what im talking about

Discrediting as if i have no experience wont get you anywhere

Double-spacing your entire post is organizationally equivalent to not spacing it at all.

What we have here is a giant block of text that's been stretched to twice its normal length.

By the way, this isn't a "big thread of rail conflict things to be fixed".

It's just about Warframe powers.

You should rename it to "an artificially lengthened thread of Warframe powers that I have a problem with".

Bleed procs in general,and player scaling

Post more issues youve found and give opinions

Another big issue with hosting abuse causing failures

I can only see this being fixed with dedicated servers or multi hosting games? if thats possible

I double space because i have bad eyesight and its much easier to read

And theres more to it than just powers

Do you have trouble reading in double space?

Do you have trouble reading in double space?

Yes, actually, because it means less writing per screen-page, so less content is immediately visible.

By the way, I doubt double-spacing makes your post any easier to read. Default line spacing is already 1.5.

If you're looking for increased legibility, you might as well zoom in. For your own writing, a better grasp of the English language wouldn't hurt readability either.

Frost's Avalanche has frozen me while I'm in attacker spawn-immunity. It needs testing whether the Hysteria Valkyr can become Frozen.

Magnetic Damage should work on Nyx's Absorb, if you get a proc. Its not supposed to absorb magnetic damage, meaning if you proc him, you'll stop the absorb spam until he comes back with more energy. The problem here is that nobody has magnetic damage starting off, not even on powers. Maybe bounce, or vortex, but those are high level anyways, and also a problem.

Tesla doesn't disappear on death. Kill the Vauban, kill his powers. This change would help solve a few problems.

Most ultimates are OP. They'll either 1hko you or disable you so that you're easy pickings. You need around 3k hp to survive a damaging ultimate. Its Impossible to scale up that fast, so you're better off going offensive. Also, don't get hit.

Frost's SnowGlobe is a pain to get into, and he can camp inside and stay "immune" to most weapons and powers. Not as much of a problem as the Valkyr, but its still a pain, especially at the beginning.

As an Ash who has used Blade Storm in the new conflicts I can say it definitely needs a nerf.  Once I unlock blade storm, which isn't hard since I have shuriken set to unlock first, I can absolutely turn the tide of the battle so that whatever team I'm on is guaranteed to win.

Yes, actually, because it means less writing per screen-page, so less content is immediately visible.

By the way, I doubt double-spacing makes your post any easier to read. Default line spacing is already 1.5.

If you're looking for increased legibility, you might as well zoom in. For your own writing, a better grasp of the English language wouldn't hurt readability either.

Ignoring that

How about irrelevance to the topic?

Did you come here to troll or are you just bored?