Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Fix Pvp?

Alphafox

Remove all powers except for mobility ones. Remove Quick Thinking. Fix the bugs. Put back sling shotting parkour. And remove Reflex Guard.

No .... balance all the powers.

This should have been done before implementing PvP. 

I like this kind of pvp but some frames are op.

Now for my constructive criticism:

1. Make slash proc not posible if shield is damaged similar to how headshots or critical strikes are not posible in shields (because how can you bleed if the shield was hit and not your flesh)

2. Make toxic DoT damage (proc of native weapons) only do 50% damage if it was activated in shields.

Now everyone takes slash and toxic weapons.

3. Ash:  a. Make Shuriken not follow the target.

b. Total change of Blade Storm for PvP like this: Ash and his clones will appear behind the targets and do one frontal atatck. Ash or the clones will do this only once per target. The attack will be done 0.5 seconds after Ash or a clone teleported behind the target. (enough time te be dodge if the target is ready). I'm ok with the invulnerability for the duration of blade storm.(only after theese changes)

4. Valkyr: She's almost OK right now, BUT make her take 5x of the damage sustained from an enemy if that enemy is still alive and still inside radius when Hysteria ends. (only for PvP)

5. Trinity: change her link radius to 10m(at max level) and she's OK.

6. Rhino: Make Iron Skin absorb 75% damage instead of 100%. 

7. Afinity bonus should not work in Dark Sector PvP. (else is a pay to win game, and a lot of people won't like that)

DESteve talked on the last prime time about resilience and scaling patches.... so I hope they are doing that wight.

P.S.  - Take out Quick Thinking. Those who have it don't show skill in playing the game, they show just that they are RNG lucky.

Oh, yes!... We realy need to be able to stomp on the downed ones. They are invincible.

Edited by nekrojiji

More serious post.

- Energy is earned by killing. No more energy pick ups. 5 for a normal enemy. 10 for a Heavy unit enemy. 15 for a Specter. 25 for a player kills. Assist kills net you 5 energy. Revives add 10 energy.

If we did this then Ash would still be able to spam shuriken. One shot, one kill, 25 energy for another shot.

If we did this then Ash would still be able to spam shuriken. One shot, one kill, 25 energy for another shot.

Shuriken?! .... Blade storm only needs the first target then all the enemies around that target die. Although with what changes I wrote for Ash .... that wouldn't be the case.

Edited by nekrojiji

You know what I noticed?

Spawn killing and very one sided conflicts, to a very real extent. And there's lots of fine posts in this little topic that I've upvoted, ash balances, new ways of doing gear, different methods ect. and that'll all fine and good, but I'd like to point out that the creeps in the early game are not remotely intimidating enough. Spawn killing should not only be impossible, but suicidal. I want to see creep vs creep in the middle and the only way you can complete objectives is by pushing your creep army past the defender's objective. I want to see failed attempts at spawn kills met by some poor bastard being shot to death by npcs!

The more I write this idea the more it sounds like as other's have written, a MOBA. and you know what? that actually sounds like a pretty damn good idea. why don't we turn dark sectors into a MOBA? and by this I mean where yes, the defender's have their core to defend. but the attackers have their teleporter, or their landing pad, or their "damaged AA turret" they're stopping the defenders from repairing. make this a two sided battle and let the defenders have the advantage of forging the map and laying down defenses.

Hell I might right this out as it's own post if you guys like it. (much much much more in depth of course)