Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Connect To Internet Now Blocked?

Mountain_Dew_Camacho

Question

12 answers to this question

It would be nice if DE could actually give us an explanation as to what is going on, spent countless hours today trying to log in, only to keep getting the error (ERROR-INTERNET-CANNOT-CONNECT) so i've even been to the lengths of checking firewalls etc, restarting my router a few times, and resetting my Wireless Channel remotely.

All of which because DE can't even give us a thread explaining that servers are down or what ever the hell is going on, however, i find it even more infuriating to find that other players are having ease logging in and playing, what's that all about? Is it just specific regions affected or what not.

I have also been able to successfully log in a few times, only to my demise as i'd log in with a DNS failed to connect error, and eventually get booted out back to the log in screen, all i want is some closure as to what it is exactly they are doing, and a time frame as to when they will be back up and running, so i can stop running around like a headless chicken waiting for them to fix it - Rant Over ( that's been building up inside me, all day )

I am HIGHLY frustrated its happened to me multiple times and logged me out in the middle of my TFS for my Loki P Helm. I was 15 mins in and lost the key, exp and opportunity! I really hope this fixes soon. I can't deal with this. :/

I hope someday they'll have backup servers and possible a twitter to say what's going on :D I know some developers who do that and they're awesome :3

yep, still can't get on. maybe later tonight