Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Grakata Concept

Code-X7

Looks more "pulled out of the overgrowth" than "infested" to me, but it's very nice regardless.

I have to agree on this. Not bad, but not really infested style. If you want to make it more infested, give it the Torid treatment. You can see the Torid was some form of non-organic tech originally, consumed by Technocyte into the standard jazz. Some mechanical bits still exist, but they are merged with the organic parts flawlessly. Here is the Torid for reference.

Torid.png

Edited by McVolker

I have to agree on this. Not bad, but not really infested style. If you want to make it more infested, give it the Torid treatment. You can see the Torid was some form of non-organic tech originally, consumed by Technocyte into the standard jazz. Some mechanical bits still exist, but they are merged with the organic parts flawlessly. Here is the Torid for reference.

Torid.png

Looks more "pulled out of the overgrowth" than "infested" to me, but it's very nice regardless.

Looks nice. Would like to see what it looks like after colors are filled in.

I appreciate the feedback!  I do understand what you mean by "pullled from the undergrowth".  I am grateful for the reference of the Torid, it will help for the future concepts.  I might fill in colors, I might not, but anyways, I appreciate the positive feedback from everyone!