Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Color Scheme - Before And After 14.0.9

Casardis

Please keep the bashing and outright refusal to accept the new color spectrum away from this topic.

Obviously you can post constructive feedback, but it's in Fan Zone, so it's not the best place to do so anyway.

If any of you have pictures of how your Warframe's color looked like before the 14.0.9 patch, as well as after, please share it here. If you want to share your experience in finding matching colors, or at least new tweaks to your familiar palette in order to adapt.

For myself, it took me around an hour to change everything (since I made three sets of colors for many weapons to match my three favorite Warframes).

FzzeTvM.jpg

VVmxslR.jpg

Trinity

I had to go back to Classic (instead of Classic Saturated) for a few colors, as well as selecting lighter ones. Additionally, sometimes I had to check on other color palettes for less orangey yellows (for Trin's decals). Overall, however, she was the easiest to "fix," and in the end her colors are much more vibrant.

Saryn

This one was tricky since I had to search really desaturated pale green and yellow for her. The previous colors I used (from Storm) were okay but slightly too dark for my taste. Thankfully I found out that some colors in the Ice and xx to take care of it.

Her reddish purple colors, however, were a pain to accommodate. I think I had to search in Gamma, but also in Valentine's pack to find the right color I wanted, which is still not the same as before. I decided I'll adapt to the more pinkish hue. All in all, things are pretty good with her and I also love her richer colors, except for her Iliac set. The boney structure of the set has a slightly lighter overlay which throws off my coloring, and make me unable to use many of the colors I want.

Banshee

She's the only one I'm really unhappy with. The new changes made the desaturated blue-purple in the Storm palette way too dark. As a result, I had to use only the lightest of them for her two purple colors, and it's still way too close to black in my taste. It had a soft purple-ish hue before, with the darker ones going towards a darker blue-purple but still not too deep. Now it's just darkness, and I dislike that because I can't find a satisfying alternative.

I'll just wait for another color pack and hope there's a color I want in it. Maybe the Tenno pack has something, but I prefer waiting for a compilation first.

Edited by Casardis

It actually ruined all of my colour sets, so I have nothing good to say.

Have you tried checking other color packs though? There may be equivalents, but if you suffer from the same issue as I did with my Banshee, that's just sad yeah. There's also the issue that sometimes, we don't have the other color palette that has the new color we want, to match the old one.

Oh well. Good luck finding new color scheme though, if you really think it's ruined.

Have you tried checking other color packs though? There may be equivalents, but if you suffer from the same issue as I did with my Banshee, that's just sad yeah. There's also the issue that sometimes, we don't have the other color palette that has the new color we want, to match the old one.

Oh well. Good luck finding new color scheme though, if you really think it's ruined.

There aren't I spent like 2 hours after the patch just trying to redo my colours. I used to use browns and tans (kind of jedi-robe colours). All of the browns look reddish now and the tans look yellowish.

No real before/after pics, but my Valkyr (the Warframe I was most pleased with the coloring of) was easily changed to be the same as she was pre-14.0.9 and I was able to change Zephyr to something pleasing (finally).

Here she is in all her sandstorm-inspired glory:

3d16be7de23b901b841f0b97ab88097c.png

Pretty happy with the update, especially since I love customizing 'Frames.

No real before/after pics, but my Valkyr (the Warframe I was most pleased with the coloring of) was easily changed to be the same as she was pre-14.0.9 and I was able to change Zephyr to something pleasing (finally).

Here she is in all her sandstorm-inspired glory:

Pretty happy with the update, especially since I love customizing 'Frames.

I'm stealing that color scheme, if you don't mind.