Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Warframe Powers [Warframe Balancing]

DeadVoid118

yea I had platinum

Here's what I did

1. Bought steam money from EB Games.

2. got the receipt that shows you the code for the money.

3. typed in the code on my steam account, the money's in my account now.

4. now that my money's in my account, I go to the warframe website or game.

5. went to get/buy platinum, used my steam money, then buy platinum I can buy.

that's how I get platinum

LoL I Trade prime parts and such, Off-Topic :P

Anyway I'm getting frost prime to see what he does.

This is all I got for now

Mag & Nyx

Pull + Mind Control= Magnetic Control- pulls an enemy bringing them in close which forces the enemy to turn on its own.

Shield Polarize + Psychic Bolts= Shield Bolts- shoots telekinetic fragments which drains enemy shields and deals damage to the affected enemies.

Bullet Attractor + Chaos= Chaotic Magnet- creates magnetic forces on enemies which also causes them to become insane and attract bullets.

Crush + Absorb= Psychic Smash- absorbs damage then releases it into a radial discharge, enemies affected will deal Magnetic damage along with being risen up and (Crush) collapsing upon themselves.

Bullet Attractor + Absorb= Mega Absorb- bullet attractor is placed onto Nyx/Mag, channeling incoming damage by enemies and nearby bullets which are attracted to the Absorb, the releasing a Volatile, Radial Discharge, dealing Magnetic and Blast damage.

Zephyr & Vauban

Tail Wind + Tesla= Tesla Wind- plants multiple Tesla on Zephyr/Vauban then Zephyr/Vauban rises up and propels through the air, shocking enemies detected and within range with Tesla along with being a blast of energy.

Bounce + Dive Bomb= Spring Bomb- sets Zephyr/Vauban into a nose dive towards the ground, creating an explosion on impact then bouncing back up, for a second nose dive.

Bastille + Turbulence= Locked Wind- places Bastille while also casting Turbulence which keeps enemies locked in stasis and deflecting enemy projectiles.

Vortex + Tornado= Magnetic Twister- creates mobile Tornadoes which contain vortex inside, sucking enemies in and swirling them around, catching enemies at a wider radius and does 2 types of damage, Magnetic damage (Tornado & Vortex) and Blast damage (Vortex).

Bounce + Tornado= Typhoon- creates a bounce launch pad while creating tornadoes that all go into one tornado, then bouncing up on the launch pad, causing it to be in the sky and go out of control, enlarges into a Typhoon.

this is all I got for that will be good for

Zephyr & Hydroid

Tornado + Tempest Barrage= Whirlpool-  tornadoes are cast and rain hits the tornadoes, causing it to turn into whirlpools of liquid fury.

Tornado + Tentacle Swarm= Octonado- casts tornadoes and water tentacles appearing in the tornado, the tentacles catch enemies and swing them around as ususal, if dropped automatically is sucked into the tornado to be hit again.

Made another

Nova & Nekros

Null Star + Soul Punch= Soul Star- causes particles to orbit around Nekros/Nova which if hits an enemy, the enemy's soul is forced out as a deadly projectile.

Antimatter Drop + Terrify= Antimatter Fear- shoots antimatter that absorbs damage and terrifies enemies nearby the antimatter, being susceptible to extra damage.

Wormhole + Desecrate= Loot Portal- changes enemy bodies into wormholes, dropping the loot at the end of the portal.

Molecular Prime + Shadows of the Dead= Antimatter of the Dead- summons shadows of your former enemies to fight on your side while also filling nearby enemies with antimatter, detonating upon matter collision (shadows of the dead is still matter).

and those are all I got for now

Edited by Hunter126

Why would Titanium skin reduce him to a walk? Titanium is the lightest metal. If anything Iron Skin or Steel Skin should do that.

yea exactly

Keylan118 Titanium Skin doesn't make sense sense right now Titanium skin has worse disadvantage than Steel skin yet Titanium is way lighter, like how Iron Man can attack yet he can also fly, because of his titanium armor.

Why would Titanium skin reduce him to a walk? Titanium is the lightest metal. If anything Iron Skin or Steel Skin should do that.

yea exactly

Keylan118 Titanium Skin doesn't make sense sense right now Titanium skin has worse disadvantage than Steel skin yet Titanium is way lighter, like how Iron Man can attack yet he can also fly, because of his titanium armor.

This ain't physics! It's a game, get over it. To be blunt :3

Also, it's supposed to be stronger, so it needs a debuff, It doesn't need to be called Titanium Skin, it's just a name :P

This ain't physics! It's a game, get over it. To be blunt :3

Also, it's supposed to be stronger, so it needs a debuff, It doesn't need to be called Titanium Skin, it's just a name :P

yeah sure okay, we were expecting something actually like increased agility or something but it's yours after all

did you look at my new ideas?

yeah sure okay, we were expecting something actually like increased agility or something but it's yours after all

did you look at my new ideas?

Yes I did, some needed a little adjusting in my opinion (in the grammar mostly), but I will add them to the list

I'll make one for now and I'll make more when you add my ideas or tell me you not going to

Frost & Saryn

Freeze + Venom= Cold Virus- shoots a target with an icy projectile, which freezes the target and deals Viral damage per second to the frozen enemy.

Ice Wave + Contagion= Viral Crystal- puts viral damage on Saryn's/Frost's melee,sending contagious crystals forth with each melee slash, while also slowing them down by the crystals (Ice Wave Effect).

Miasma + Avalanche= Frost Scent- releases a scent in the air that freezes enemies then causing them to shatter, if still alive starts to decay/disintegrate by the corrosive effects.

Miasma + Snow Globe= Acid Sphere- creates a globe/sphere of acid & snow, protects those that are inside with an impenetrable barrier, enemies who enter will start to highly slow down and get damaged by the corrosion.

I'll make one for now and I'll make more when you add my ideas or tell me you not going to

Frost & Saryn

Freeze + Venom= Cold Virus- shoots a target with an icy projectile, which freezes the target and deals Viral damage per second to the frozen enemy.

Ice Wave + Contagion= Viral Crystal- puts viral damage on Saryn's/Frost's melee,sending contagious crystals forth with each melee slash, while also slowing them down by the crystals (Ice Wave Effect).

Miasma + Avalanche= Frost Scent- releases a scent in the air that freezes enemies then causing them to shatter, if still alive starts to decay/disintegrate by the corrosive effects.

Miasma + Snow Globe= Acid Sphere- creates a globe/sphere of acid & snow, protects those that are inside with an impenetrable barrier, enemies who enter will start to highly slow down and get damaged by the corrosion.

I have been adding your ideas! Thanks for coming up with so many! I'll have to do the rest tomorrow though. Me out, peace!

I have been adding your ideas! Thanks for coming up with so many! I'll have to do the rest tomorrow though. Me out, peace!

sure, i thought you missed out the other ones but okay, I just wanted to make sure you read them, I'll wait for the update.

Should have a special expensive lab in the clan dojo for this, and you need to research each warframe ability that you have unlocked. Would make this more DE liking since they are trying to make the game harder, plus would be more immersive. and the lab should require parts found in void and derelick and on random missions(quest line to get all parts) so not all players run around with this. So its limited to those who try(high mastery ranks spefic) 

Should have a special expensive lab in the clan dojo for this, and you need to research each warframe ability that you have unlocked. Would make this more DE liking since they are trying to make the game harder, plus would be more immersive. and the lab should require parts found in void and derelick and on random missions(quest line to get all parts) so not all players run around with this. So its limited to those who try(high mastery ranks spefic) 

imagine if you needed like 5+ argon crystals

or if you need something to research the abilities or something

or that you need double the amount like

1st= 25

2nd= 50

3rd= 75

4th= 100

1st + 4th= 125

1st + 1st= 50

1st + 3rd= 100

4th + 4th= 200

3rd + 3rd= 150

you get the idea right, is this too hard

Streamline can affect this

too hard right

Interesting idea, but as a player, it seems extremely basic. May I suggest sensible combinations, and also powers that are not limited to the two powers being cast at the same time by the same warframe. My suggestion involves things such as energy consumption being shared between the two players, and combinations such as mag causing those trapped by bastille to take massive damage by warping the bastille field, or expanding. Another suggestion I have is hydroid and frost. Hydroid turns into a large but thin puddle, while frost uses freeze. All enemies in a large area slip and fall, followed by parts of hydroid thawing and wrapping around them, then refreezing. Hydroid cannot perform any actions for 15 seconds, while his teammates seek out and kill the enemies. The larger the enemy, the longer it takes to freeze them. Mirage and excal: mirage's hall of mirrors and radial blind. Radial blind will increase the amount of light, activating eclipse with no energy cost, and also the range of the blind is reduced, but any enemy affected is permenently blinded, except eximus and bosses. And here's the one I'm most proud of (don't blame me, I watched Lava Girl and Shark Boy.) Ember, Frost, Hydroid and Zephyr. Yeah. So Zephyr casts tornado, and ember and frost fireworld on fire and avalanch at it respectively, followed by hydroid's tidal surge, which causes a massive whirlpool in the room, dragging and pushing all enemies around I'm thinking 6000 damage if even one of them has maxed dmg. However, Hydroid will be damaged for 600 health and the rest's energy will be completely depleted. (Sorry for the hydroid bashing). Tell me what you think.

Interesting idea, but as a player, it seems extremely basic. May I suggest sensible combinations, and also powers that are not limited to the two powers being cast at the same time by the same warframe. My suggestion involves things such as energy consumption being shared between the two players, and combinations such as mag causing those trapped by bastille to take massive damage by warping the bastille field, or expanding. Another suggestion I have is hydroid and frost. Hydroid turns into a large but thin puddle, while frost uses freeze. All enemies in a large area slip and fall, followed by parts of hydroid thawing and wrapping around them, then refreezing. Hydroid cannot perform any actions for 15 seconds, while his teammates seek out and kill the enemies. The larger the enemy, the longer it takes to freeze them. Mirage and excal: mirage's hall of mirrors and radial blind. Radial blind will increase the amount of light, activating eclipse with no energy cost, and also the range of the blind is reduced, but any enemy affected is permenently blinded, except eximus and bosses. And here's the one I'm most proud of (don't blame me, I watched Lava Girl and Shark Boy.) Ember, Frost, Hydroid and Zephyr. Yeah. So Zephyr casts tornado, and ember and frost fireworld on fire and avalanch at it respectively, followed by hydroid's tidal surge, which causes a massive whirlpool in the room, dragging and pushing all enemies around I'm thinking 6000 damage if even one of them has maxed dmg. However, Hydroid will be damaged for 600 health and the rest's energy will be completely depleted. (Sorry for the hydroid bashing). Tell me what you think.

put it in order so we know where the ideas are at,

put it in order so we know where the ideas are at,

This ^

Extremely basic maybe, but it won't be usable otherwise. How would I combine rhino's stomp and Loki's teleport then? Seems rather short of a time to do a combo. And some abilities are near instant, especially when you have casting sped up through mods.

Good Idea! I'll add it.

imagine if you needed like 5+ argon crystals

or if you need something to research the abilities or something

or that you need double the amount like

1st= 25

2nd= 50

3rd= 75

4th= 100

1st + 4th= 125

1st + 1st= 50

1st + 3rd= 100

4th + 4th= 200

3rd + 3rd= 150

you get the idea right, is this too hard

Streamline can affect this

too hard right

Seems a little too hard. After all, I just want the means to get it to be hard, as most of these are for late game. Most warframes don't even have 200 energy as a max!

I'll do this for now

Excalibur & Loki

Slash Dash + Decoy= Decoy Dash (same as Decoy Charge)- dashes forward with his melee, leaving behind a clone to draw away enemy fire and dealing damage by the dash.

Radial Blind + Invisibility= Disappearance- blinds nearby enemies with his melee, blinding them while also changing Excalibur/Loki invisible for a duration (Like Excalibur/Loki vanished).

Super Jump + Switch Teleport= Switch Jump- switches with a target whether an enemy, decoy or even an ally, switching and appearing above the location of where the target was (the Super Jump effect).

Radial Javelin + Radial Disarm= Disarming Spears- shoots outwards, deadly spears, impaling enemies to walls, an enemy who survived, in the radius or was near a spear will automatically cause them to lose their firearm, reverting them to melee combat.

I'll do this for now

Excalibur & Loki

Slash Dash + Decoy= Decoy Dash (same as Decoy Charge)- dashes forward with his melee, leaving behind a clone to draw away enemy fire and dealing damage by the dash.

Radial Blind + Invisibility= Disappearance- blinds nearby enemies with his melee, blinding them while also changing Excalibur/Loki invisible for a duration (Like Excalibur/Loki vanished).

Super Jump + Switch Teleport= Switch Jump- switches with a target whether an enemy, decoy or even an ally, switching and appearing above the location of where the target was (the Super Jump effect).

Radial Javelin + Radial Disarm= Disarming Spears- shoots outwards, deadly spears, impaling enemies to walls, an enemy who survived, in the radius or was near a spear will automatically cause them to lose their firearm, reverting them to melee combat.

Updated