Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary Advice Wanted

Sensou

Question

13 answers to this question

Brakk or Despair, they go with almost anything.

If you don't have either, Twin Gremlins are my saviours. I am using them till I get that damn last piece of the Brakk.

As for the WHY. Twin Gremlins can be very powerful and scale well in general even into T3 and T4. You can use them if you need to mow down a crowd for...some strange reason (your Latron Prime should easily do that though lol).

Dual Ichors are mostly for mobility, so that's another reason to take Brakk. Use slide to close in and Brakk to mess them up at point blank range. One-shot those Heavy Gunners or whatever else in void :)

Anything that can help with crowd control since latron prime feels more of a mid range or further gun and dual ichors pretty much shreds anything too close like paper. For crowd control, i'd say a good automatic trigger pistol, a brakk if you have the patience to hunt for the parts, or something with aoes (castanas/angstrum/stug)

Edited by FormlessDread

Angstrum. Angstrum is the answer you were all looking for. xD Ludicrous damage, perfect accuracy, ability to shoot a spread, and practically infinite ammo. Gotta get some Argon to do it, but it's worth every penny.

Have it but didnt like it.

Will give it another chance while trying to get the Brakk.

The Stug and akmagnus are also weapons you can consider as with angstrum, they are the best market weapons and suited for endgame, akmagnus may need some forma because it requires a crit build.

Everything requires forma for best results =/

The Stug and akmagnus are also weapons you can consider as with angstrum, they are the best market weapons and suited for endgame, akmagnus may need some forma because it requires a crit build.

The Stug is another weapon i have but not liked.

Shall give it another try as well.

I have full access to all clan weapons if that makes a difference.