Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Releasing Kubrows Into The Wild?

Ahzagothis

Question

Does anyone know if there is currently a way (or at least, plans for their to be a way) to 'release' kubrow you have that you don't want?

It feels bad saying that but at 10 plat a stasis slot, and then right off the bat getting two digging kubrow it quickly seems clear that I am going to rapidly run out of slots and plat both if I don't find some way to release kubrow I have. It seems odd you can sell unwanted sentinels but not release kubrow, doesn't it?

and remember to have your pets spayed or neutered. -.-

14 answers to this question

Clearly there should be some kind of "Orokin Kubrow Restoration Project" that the Lotus runs, and you donate your kubrow to that cause to get rid of them.  Then they're used for research to find ways to make more genetically-stable Orokin breeds, creating new breeds, and developing new training practices or whatever.  And we can imagine that they get to have a happy home where they frolic with other kubrow every day and we can all feel good about ourselves.

Clearly there should be some kind of "Orokin Kubrow Restoration Project" that the Lotus runs, and you donate your kubrow to that cause to get rid of them.  Then they're used for research to find ways to make more genetically-stable Orokin breeds, creating new breeds, and developing new training practices or whatever.  And we can imagine that they get to have a happy home where they frolic with other kubrow every day and we can all feel good about ourselves.

or just releasing them to a lost planet only known to the tennos and not any enemy where they will live hapilly with other released kubrows. they would reproduce and make new breeds/patterns/colors and players could visit the planet to take imprints of them or even make the animal like you enough to go with you

Why can't we just cut in half our unwanted kubrows with a dragon nikana? And equip the flesh in a gear slot, and throw to the infested to make them busy for 5 seconds

Or, even better, put an explosive barrel on them, so they could kamikaze run into the mobs, freeing up a slot, and became useful too. I'd definately buy a lot of equipable barrels, and make kubrows just for doing that