Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"end-Game Content"

Zoike

It's because players don't like to read...and also because they are too busy QQing

You can suggest, but keep a word document of what you worked on and just repost for like 30 days. It will get seen eventually. I will do that...probably next week when I can be bothered. I wrote the lore and everything too. So look out for the Orokin Temple suggestion, it will feature a new boss, 2 new mission types and new lore.

gl

Oh okay, needs to be a bit more fleshed out. Give the mission type a name and show in general how it'll work. What will we be battling etc.

DE will eventually take suggestions, but they have to be fleshed out a bit more than just that lol.

I have fleshed it out before.  You fight every thing.  For example, the G3 and stalker simultaneously on the harder settings.  It is basically just an arena where you have to live as long as possible and get ranked on the number of waves you survive. Etc. (think Horde mode or Firefight)

the addition of pvp to pve games has in most cases ruined the entire game.

conclave was added months ago and it didnt ruin anything, dark sectors dont seem to be ruining anything. also i wouldnt even be playing the game that often if it wasnt because of pvp cuz pve is kinda repetitive and sometimes gets booring, its good to do something different and again no one forces any one to do pvp.

both pve and pvp can coexist, games that were ruined by pvp were probably for other reasons or maybe because the pvp was trash, thing that is not the case in warframe since its getting updated every often

Please keep your pvp out of my pve game, worst mistake they made was to cave in to the pvp crowd and while we are at it "end game" as a concept for an mmo which is a game without an end or solution is crazy.

thank the heavens there's someone else who thinks the same way. I think that if they made PvP core, the community would end up as bad as LoL's - tryhards all vying for top-spot: ew, no thanks!

thank the heavens there's someone else who thinks the same way. I think that if they made PvP core, the community would end up as bad as LoL's - tryhards all vying for top-spot: ew, no thanks!

ever heard of balance? ever heard of dont play it if you dont like it? you are not the center of the world, im sure other players enjoy pvp and pve. they can have both pve and pvp updated

I think that endgame is when you get what you want (everything?), not when you can solo XXX place in solar map

Do you have rank 17?

Do you have maxed sentinels?

Do you have each warframe maxed?

Maybe you want to make solo dojo?

This game is gear-dependent, BUT it's a long game and there is still new content every patch.

Every game have some end-point, after that you play for pure fun

People are creative to give some suggestions, but many of these ideas are overkill for game creators (at least not viable to swear them, WF have very talented staff). I would suggest to make standalone PvP mode with PvP mods (many mods are PvM and they are useless at PvP), but it's hard to evolve WF to PvP game (it was created only for PvM players).

It's too early to say that 90% of players did everything what they could, today I was playing with guy who just joined to this game. Try to understand that devs have to balance between newbies and old veterans satisfaction

Also to some1 from up: don't try to compare Riot Games stuff to DE, RG lost faith in helping players a long time ago and all what they care is money from tournament scene, they have no eyes & ears for simple players as long as 70% of them won't shout that servers status is equal to piece of S#&$. I was playing in LoL for more than 3 years, but I just quit since LoL stuff don't give a F*** about their community

DE is most open for their players than in other games, if you will notice a bug they will try to fix it, if servers are in bad condition they will try to fix. Riot does not care about that.

DE > RG

Going back to warframe, I tookt a half year of break, and when I saw changes after that I just said "HOLY S#&$!!!"
This game made a nice progress, and it's still growing up

Edited by EmbedFire

which is the same thing you did through out the solar system, yet you don't mention that at all. Look play the game and have fun or don't, that's it, I gave an option for a challenge that is really fun in my opinion because its challenging and makes you think about how you move and what you do, instead of just shooting everything with your over forma'd prime/ogris or whatever

I also haven't seen a single MMO "end game" boss that was anything more than stand here do this some times move out of the fire circle for half an hour because its HP is so bloated out of proportion to make it challenging.

ppl dont mind rehashing the same stuff in the solar system as the expectation is that theres something different after that, same as with WoW/others making you dungeon crawl till you eventually get to raids etc.

ever heard of balance? ever heard of dont play it if you dont like it? you are not the center of the world, im sure other players enjoy pvp and pve. they can have both pve and pvp updated

excuse me? I never said I was the center of the world. I know some players enjoy PvP, I didn't question that; balance is a good thing: yin and yang. If you'd read my post properly you would of noticed I said about making the core of WF PvP, which I believe to be a bad idea. It's good how it is thanks :)

...I'm not sure you understand the point of endgame.

To be rewarded by playing endgame would be pointless. It's ENDGAME. There's nothing else for you to do, that's why you're doing it. What could endgame possibly bribe you with to get you in? You have everything already.

Furthermore, Dark Sector conflicts, as they are right now, are great. You have to have been playing for a decent amount of time to get weapons, frames, and mods that won't leave you useless throughout a Conflict's levelling system. That said, Conflicts are almost entirely driven by your own personal skill. When everyone is level 0, it's difficult to get ahead, and when you do, there's no telling that somebody else hasn't gotten ahead that has a better build, and was granted better mods through the Conflict's levelling. It's entirely possible to beat them though, through sheer skill.

I've played a lot of online mmos and fps' as a tester, and DS Conflicts are one of the few that are legitimately challenging and fun.

Lastly, what are you even looking for? More ways to level? The Focus system will introduce that, when it comes around. But it still begs the question, why? Why do you want to level forever into the sky, when that's what you've been doing this entire game. Sure Conflicts don't reward you, but since they're endgame, they have no reason to.

ok your right im not refering to that sort of endgame. im talking more about high level or high difficulty content

I would only have to ask devs to do somthing with forma, exping the same WF / weapon to reach end-game is a little boring / poor. Forming is only the cool concept of buffing your stuff, but nothing more. If using forma on weapons would give you some free visual toys to edit them, this would give more satisfaction (depending on spent formas)

You want end-game content, come up with the concept for it and present it in the forums.

Design a new set of missions for us, think about how it will fit into the lore etc.

I did that with my Orokin Temple set...and basically it got buried by all the QQ about Kubrows, I have no incentive to retype it.

But that's basically what you need to do if you want to suggest end-game.

im glad you said this because tahts actually what i was planning on doing at some point in the future

I think that endgame is when you get what you want (everything?), not when you can solo XXX place in solar map

Do you have rank 17?

Do you have maxed sentinels?

Do you have each warframe maxed?

Maybe you want to make solo dojo?

This game is gear-dependent, BUT it's a long game and there is still new content every patch.

Every game have some end-point, after that you play for pure fun

People are creative to give some suggestions, but many of these ideas are overkill for game creators (at least not viable to swear them, WF have very talented staff). I would suggest to make standalone PvP mode with PvP mods (many mods are PvM and they are useless at PvP), but it's hard to evolve WF to PvP game (it was created only for PvM players).

It's too early to say that 90% of players did everything what they could, today I was playing with guy who just joined to this game. Try to understand that devs have to balance between newbies and old veterans satisfaction

Also to some1 from up: don't try to compare Riot Games stuff to DE, RG lost faith in helping players a long time ago and all what they care is money from tournament scene, they have no eyes & ears for simple players as long as 70% of them won't shout that servers status is equal to piece of S#&$. I was playing in LoL for more than 3 years, but I just quit since LoL stuff don't give a F*** about their community

DE is most open for their players than in other games, if you will notice a bug they will try to fix it, if servers are in bad condition they will try to fix. Riot does not care about that.

DE > RG

Going back to warframe, I tookt a half year of break, and when I saw changes after that I just said "HOLY S#&$!!!"

This game made a nice progress, and it's still growing up

the problem with its "growing up status" is that its been growing up for nearly 2 years if im not mistaken. thats a considerable amount of time for a game to be in beta even for an mmo. some of us long time players are losing confidence in DEs ability to make content that lasts and systems that engage in a timely manner. from the beginning ive thought that this game has so much potential and i still do. but so far DE has done little in the way of achieving this potential, at least in my opinion. this game is basically a sandbox for mmo innovation. but instead of building a sand castle, DE has stuck to building little mounds and mounds on top of mounds. Damage 2.0 teased us. the mod system was a bit misguided (again imo). Its about time for the next big thing, especially if warframe wants to compete with all the big titles coming very soon.  

oh and as for taking a break and coming back... ive done this twice and had the same reaction; "WOW, so much has changed! Ive gotta catch up!"

the excitement is more for all the new content but once youre immersed in all this content you come to realized that nothing has really changed at all. 

if a lack resources to make immersive systems and lasting content is the problem, well thats really too bad. I wish i was in a position to support DE by buying platinum and packages often, and i actually id even want to work for DE if somehow i had the qualifications and if it meant helping warframe reach its potential but sadly, im 16 and have no material power.

I realize i went way off topic but the underlying purpose of this thread was to try to grasp the true problem that warframe was, is, and will continue to face.

apologies for horrid grammar and spelling (my typing cant keep up with my thinking)

Edited by Zoike

so just play until you die? thats rather placid. maybe if gameplay was more fun

Play till you die with things like g3 and staker at the same time.  Wave one starts with level 30 enemies.  Every wave gets progressively harder.  Leader boards are split into multiple categories: Global: all time, monthly, weekly; Friends and Challengers (rival tenno or clans that have accepted a challenge): all time, monthly, weekly.  You could also add in optional nightmare mode modifiers that could be turned on for bonus multiplier points.

The idea would be to fight until you die in order to get the highest possible score on the leader boards. 

The arena could still have drops and their could be rewards for being in the top #10 during events

ppl dont mind rehashing the same stuff in the solar system as the expectation is that theres something different after that, same as with WoW/others making you dungeon crawl till you eventually get to raids etc.

Except raids are what im talking about when i say sit here for half an hour, their not exciting and if anything its a nightmare to try to coordinate 20+ people to not be stupid. I would rather have small rehashed dungeons for 4-5 people that are actually challengeing than any raid.

The thing about it is people get way too excited about competeing and PVP pretty much becomes the sole purpose of a game, especially if you get exclusive rewards.

Warhammer was ruined by this fact, they completely gave up their PVE backstory and implemented only PVP through the whole game.

It would also be nice if they found a means of balancing OP frames in pvp.... for example, Ash, Hydroid, Vaubaun, Saryn, Mag.

each of them has atleast 1 ability that requires no aim but literally melts.... everything in the area...

great for PVE.... BS for PVP...