Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Unlock Uranus/neptune And Other Planets

Infernalbird

Question

I've heard all the jokes, but can't seem to get a straight answer. What is the mechanic needed to unlock the planets passed Saturn? I've completed all the bosses, and worked my way there (no taxi's) and they are still locked. I didn't have this problem prior to update 14 and i'm not the only one i know who's having this problem. Do you have to be a certain Mastery Rank? is there a certain percent of the planets that we have to complete before it will open up? what gives here? 

I'm interested in actual helpful responses, and sorry in advance if this isn't in the right spot. 

9 answers to this question

Kill Captain Vor and Lt. Lech Kril on Iliad, Phobos to unlock the navigation segment for Uranus.

Kill Tyl Regor on Titiana, Uranus to unlock the navigation segment for Neptune and Eris.

Edited by APBladeX

Go through Mars, and that will get you to Phobos. Go through Phobos, and that will get you to Uranus. Go through Uranus, and that will get you to Neptune and Eris. Not sure what comes after Neptune and Eris because the friend I was roflstomping through the solar map with just wanted Ash, so we stopped at Uranus.

Edited by Turnoverman

Infernalbird, welcome to the forums :) this would go in the players helping players section, if you need help, post there. 

a lot of people follow this subforum for alerts and when you post something here, it pushes a notification to them, usually annoying some people.

edit: typo.

Edited by VYR3