Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game And How You See It?

SweetBread

Game, how you see it.

Hello fellow tennos. I just recently start to play this game and it's like new to me. New game models, gameplay, weapons, etc...
And one thing that doesn't give me sleep is a greener capture mission, i mean grineer VIP, they look like Teletubbies and Zanuka is a Noo-noo(vacuum cleaner), oh man right in my childhood, they like a high tech version of them, that was cloned more than 1 thousand times. Captain Vor, the first boss in a game became so badass, he is like sun, that must be praised. I don't remember much, but somehow i feel that Uranus was Corpus all alone, but now it was conquered by fellow grineers. Ancients now look so sad, they don't want to destroy Cryo pod, they want to open it up for only one question: "Father, why do you leave me here? Why?"

This picture takes me like forever to create, I think I'm not so good in photoshop, but I try my best
dCsExsU.jpg

Or this, one, if someone read or listen when he/she was a child, old tale about living piece of dough (we called it Kolobok), that abandoned his family. When i see how seeker drop latchers, and then they disrespectful roll as fast as they can from their creators, it breaks my heart

uM9Trqs.jpg