Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Tiburon + Concept Art!

FrostWolf

Concept: War Frame Tiburon

tiburon_zps232a9925.png
Concept Art by SilverBones

tiburon__water_frame_by_pantsadvance-d65

Concept Art by PantsAdvance
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37389-more-custom-warframes-w-artwork/?p=456625warframe_concept_tiburon__2__by_pantsadv

Version Two by PantsAdvance

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37389-more-custom-warframes-w-artwork-tiburon-added-18-jun-13/?p=699459oktd.jpg
By SUMA

A little Lore
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39006-i-am-tiburon/

-Its Spanish for Shark, but in Japanese it's Imperial Shark Empress which should be the major clue whom my inspiration for the Frame comes from-

If you've read my SSNN thread you'll note I have mentioned a specific frame twice using water. Well here is my attempt to make her playable. Don't know how it'll work out but nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose.

Role: A Female frontline tank/fighter meant to attack the enemy head on and break their formations.

Health: 100 Max 250
Shield: 150 Max 350
Energy: 150 Max 225

Armor: 100
Shield recharge: 25
Sprint: 1.2

Polarities: 4x Scratch
1x Offensive
1x Bar -2x if Prime Verison :P-

Alt Stats -using the current totals seen here
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes_Compare

Health 100/300
Shield 100/ 300
Power 150/225
Armor 100
Shield recharge 22.5
Sprint: 1.1

While she is less hearty then the Tank Bros, She makes up for it by being faster, and a larger energy pool. This allows her to engage large groups or powerful singular enemies quickly and effectively.

Skills

Rain Bullet 25 energy
"Tiburon fires a high power projectile of condensed super heated water at the enemy knocking them down and delivering splash damage and stuns enemies around them"

Her basic opening attack used to soften enemies up before a charge or can be used to barrage. It is a mid to long range move can use it to break up groups of enemies. It does extra damage to heavy armor

Damage / Splash radius/Splash damage

Level 0/1 150 / 3 m / 45%
Level 2 275 / 4 m / 60 %
Level 3 350 / 5m / 80%

Scathing Mist 75 energy
"Tiburon creates a shroud of heated Mist that deals damage and saps vital energy from enemies inside the shroud back into herself"

The shroud is not stationary it follows Tiburon around. Enemies will have their health leeched away while inside the shroud while also having their defense reduced. This is her Tanking move as this lets her wade into combat while keeping her health high. Is most effective in groups and allows the team to deal heavy damage in melee.

Damage per second/Radius/ Duration / Armor Reduction/ Health restore per second

Level 0 25/ 2m/ 6 seconds /Armor Reduction 25% / Heath is restored at 5 points per second
Level 1 25/ 3m/ 6 seconds / Armor Reduction 25% / Helath restore 5 per second
Level 2 50/ 4m/ 9 seconds / Armor Reduction 40 % / 7 HP per Second
Level 3 75/ 6m/ 12 seconds /Armor Reduction 50% / 10 Hp per Second

How the HP restore works
If you have three enemies in the Mist being hurt by its effect, that's 15 HP back per second... The Mist like Snow Globe has no limit to number of enemies effected... If thier in range they get hurt.

Combo with Snow Globe for Horde killing potential.

Blood Boil 75 energy
" Targeting the Moisture around and inside a target, Tiburon converts it all to super heated vapor in an instant"

At first glance this is just a more costly less effective version her first skill that lacks splash damage and only stuns one enemy. However the secret to this move is to use it to kill an enemy. Their death then releases all that pent up Vapor and effectively creates a vapor bomb that devastates all enemies around them! Radius of the Vapor bomb if triggered is 5m meters and can only be increased by mods.
The Splash damage of the vapor bomb is a % of the Max health of the target enemy
Damage/ Splash damage
Level 0 75 / 60% Max health
Level 1 75/ 60%
Level 2 125/ 90%
Level 3 200 / 120%

Example: If an enemy has 1000 health and I kill them with Blood Boil rank 2 60% splash damage that deals 600 damage to all surrounding enemies.

Alt Method
Give the Move a AOE from the Target, If the initial cast doesn't trigger a Vapor bomb, enemies in a given area 3-7 meters are all afflicted with a Sap effect. If the Sap effect kills them they trigger a smaller less powerful Vapor bomb.

This gives the move some forgiveness, if you have trouble pulling it off and can potentially lead to mining a crowd for quick DPS, But retains the Trick nature to it.

Rending Cascade 100 energy
"Tiburon gathers all surrounding moisture into a single powerful torrent of Water which annihilates all on impact and sweeps"

This is Tiburon's ultimate, It is a forward nuke spell meant to deal heavy damage to those in the main area of the attack but also stuns and deals splash damage to those not hit by the main pillar of water.

Damage is 1000 like all Ultimates
Main attack radius/ Splash damage/ Splash radius

Level 0 2m, /30%/ 5m
Level 1 2m / 30% / 5m
Level 2 3m/ 40%/ 7m
Level 3 5m / 60%/ 10m

Helmet

Kahuna -Hawaiian for sorcerer-

"Increases the strength of Tiburon's powers but the strain effects her health"

15% Power increase to all skills

25% reduction to max health

Trademark Weapon

Frozen Queen

A Halberd that deals innate Freeze damage

Looks like the Nejibana from Bleach -hint hint again- which is a Chinese Ji mixed with a Japanese Yari and a Trident for flavor.

Here is some picks for reference -Not mine I can't draw stick figures straight-
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/062/0/2/Nejibana_by_KirasDarkLight.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/103/0/8/Nejibana_3D_by_mr_darkboy2010.jpg

Except the outer blades would be blue energy blades. maybe get rid of the tassel and the hilt would clearly be where the freeze chamber is.

It's bladed so it does not ignore armor like the Bo and Amphis
It does deal knock down with its jump attack as well as freeze.

Damage: 40
Fire rate: 1.2
Charge power: 125
Charge speed: 1

1 Offensive Polarity.

All stats are up for debate and changes, will appreciate feedback and critique.

Edited by FrostWolf

Alt Ability list

Alternate First Ability

Crest Breaker

"Launching herself into the air Tiburon crashes down on a selected enemy, gathered moisture Vaporizing on impact to scatter and scold enemies."

As opposed to Rain Bullet being a long ranged attack, Here Tiburon gains a movement attack that brings her right in the forefront of a fight. If no enemy is targeted Tiburon merely leaps forward the full distance. Since Tiburon is meant to be a more frontline fighter over Rhino and Frost more bastion approach this would get her into melee range easily and to combo with Scathing Mist.

Cost 25 energy

Damage/ Distance of the jump/ Splash damage/ Impact radius

Rank0/1 150/ 10 meters / 30% / 3.5 meters
Rank 2 300/ 12 meters / 50%/ 5 meters
Rank 3 450 / 16 / 70% / 7.5 meters

Stuns/Knockdown on impact
Does bonus damage to heavy armor,

Alternate 2nd Skill

Regeneration 50 energy

"Manipulating the moisture in the cells of her body, Tiburon can briefly supercharge the cellular structure, Allowing for high speed regeneration of tissue"

Essentially while Scathing Mist works as an offensive attack that saps life from enemies, this Alternative imparts a powerful health regen on Tiburon . This allows Tiburon to wade into more dangerous enemies that would quickly deplete her shields.
HP regenerated per sec/ Duration

Rank 0/1 10 HP per second / 7 seconds
Rank 2 20 HP per second / 14 seconds
Rank 3 30 HP per second / 20 seconds

Unlike Trinities Life drain -or energy vampire/Blessing spam-
This requires no enemies to be present, thus can be used in lulls in fighting

-Patch note... Trinity is the main healer, and this should be Tiburon's tanking move thus I have changed it to only apply to Tiburon and not fellow party members-

Alternate 3rds

Since while Blood boil runs on rule of cool -making an enemy blow the **** up.- 

It will be buffed slightly however to give options to people who likes options here is Two different abilities.

Double whammy

Blood Drink 75 energy

"Manipulating the moisture within and around enemies in the Area, Tiburon Saps  the vital forces out of surrounding enemies and gives it to herself and surrounding allies"

An offensive spell meant to act as a way to give health back in a pitch and deal a decent amount of damage to surrounding enemies.

The Range of the healing effect is 7 meters around Tiburon

Damage/AOE effect/ Damage to HP percent

-IE you 100 damage to 10 enemies with 10 percent conversion you'll all get back 100 hp-

Rank 0/1 200 / 7 meters/ 40%

Rank 2 400 / 10 / 60%

Rank 3 500 / 15 / 90%

Waterspout 50 energy

" Generating a controlled source of moisture, Tiburon creates a volatile wall of water, that scolds and contains enemies foolish enough to try to ford it"

A defensive skill, Tiburon creates a geyser/fountain of water that can cut off enemy advancements, Enemies they attempt to pass through it will be lifted in the spout and be vulnerable to damage as their health is slowly chipped away.

It's damage is fairly low  and it's size is relatively small you'll need to think where you place them. but it makes up for it with its duration.

Damage per second/ Size/ Duration

Rank 0/1 50 / 1m / 10 seconds

Rank 2 75 / 1.5 meters / 20 seconds

Rank 3 100/ 2 meters /  30 seconds

Tiburon may only have three Water spouts summoned at a time

Alternate Fourth

Heaven's Favor 100 energy

" Channeling vital essence into a mass of moisture, Tiburon creates a cloud to shower the battlefield in a Blanket of rain which invigorates her and fellow Tenno and weaken Enemies."

It is a utility move much like Loki's Radial disarm or Trinity's Blessing deals no damage directly.

It has the longest duration of a Ultimate, 45 seconds, and covers an area of 20 meters, only mods will effect these as leveling the skill will not.

While under the Rain, Allies are imparted a Natural health Regen and an Attack power boost. Enemies suffer an attack power reduction and a loss of defense. -Bosses will negate half of any negative effects-

This Ultimate revolves around, Turning the tide of battle and creating a battlefield that favors the Tenno.

Health Regeneration per second/ Attack power increase/ Enemy Defense reduction

Rank 0/1  20/ 10% / 25%

Rank 2 40 / 30% /  50%

Rank 3 60 / 60% / 100%

You cannot recast until the original has stopped.

Edited by FrostWolf

I like the idea. But you maybe want to add a skill that includes some sort of super fast water gun that actually cuts though enemies ;)

You mean like Rain's move?

-warning graphic violence... even though The tenno spilt in half all day long XD-

Edited by FrostWolf

Double Post: When I think of this water unit and my water unit... they are both unique makes me wish that we have multiple units of same elements but use them differently... it'd be interesting though I doubt it would be supported.

Changed Rain Bullet's energy cost and range.

Added Megalodon Helmet concept

lol guess no one likes the water concept the ideas since its just your and my forums that only received each others opinions. Guess elemental frames became outdated.

I guess... that and maybe people are tired of water frames and want Ember, and Volt fixed before you have another elemental

It might be there isn't a really obvious glaring flaw, like with Dis which I admit i didn't think much o fthe moves or role when i thought it up.

I figured someone would cite Blood Boil as OP but it's meant to be a high level damage dealer in Upper levels where enemies have insane amounts of health. and has the cavate that it does low damage and must kill the opponent to get the sweet part.

I did try to study the other frames,Make her stats reasonable, make moves that were unique... Maybe the lack of critism is there isn't much to critque... which just boggles my mind if i somehow pulled that off. 

sigh

I guess... that and maybe people are tired of water frames and want Ember, and Volt fixed before you have another elemental

It might be there isn't a really obvious glaring flaw, like with Dis which I admit i didn't think much o fthe moves or role when i thought it up.

I figured someone would cite Blood Boil as OP but it's meant to be a high level damage dealer in Upper levels where enemies have insane amounts of health. and has the cavate that it does low damage and must kill the opponent to get the sweet part.

I did try to study the other frames,Make her stats reasonable, make moves that were unique... Maybe the lack of critism is there isn't much to critque... which just boggles my mind if i somehow pulled that off. 

sigh

To be honest I really don't think Volt needs to be fixed... Everyone else plays something other than Volt, but don't know the beauty its power holds. Anyone who says Overload is the only useful ability and all his abilities are purely situational are ignorant.

Like your ideas but Blood Boil is a joke. For 75 energy, you need to deal a finishing blow of 50 damage to an enemy to make them explode and do aoe damage of a percentage of their likely miniscule health? >.>

No It does damage based on thier Maximum Health

I gave an example

If you killed an enemy with a Max health of 200 with Blood Boil Rank 2 -50% AOE

You whittle him do to where Blood boil can kill him

You deal 100 damage to all surrounding units in the blast radius

You're thinking the 50% damage comes from the remaining health.

A water frame :D Something I would really like to see. Especially with these cool skills. I would love to see some kind of art about her look :3

Unfortunately I'm no artist

Edited by FrostWolf

Actually, I was referring to their low max health. With 75 energy, you can't spam it. You need to time it perfectly when an enemy is at low health and the damage isn't ever incredible unless you kill a boss or ancient etc.... The only thing that would make the skill good, is if it persists for a short duration in an area. A weak DoT could affect enemies in the area and if they die before they get out, then they explode.

Actually, I was referring to their low max health. With 75 energy, you can't spam it. You need to time it perfectly when an enemy is at low health and the damage isn't ever incredible unless you kill a boss or ancient etc.... The only thing that would make the skill good, is if it persists for a short duration in an area. A weak DoT could affect enemies in the area and if they die before they get out, then they explode.

Doing 60% Max health damage of like health units is pretty impressive if you do it smart an do it in a crowd of like health individuals

It's a trick skill, It's suppose to be hard to pull off, Require you to think on your feet, Now I could add a utility aspect to it if the bomb doesn't go off

If I made it spammable, It just be like its fore-cousin, Corpse Explosion

I get what your saying that its too easy to screw up, All it takes is one of your buddies stray bullets or rushing in not thinking to screw up a good explosion now just making it and instant cast cold eliminate that problem. -If you can see the health bar you instantly hit them-

Its a good crowd clearer cause 80% the enemies are going to be the same expendable grunts. with aroun the same health.

Now the Bomb damage and radius could be buff more 85% - Maybe just make it 150%-

I made it to be gamble attack, Your not suppose to spam it.

Edited by FrostWolf