Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Tiburon + Concept Art!

FrostWolf

The style of her frame doesnt suit the theme water type. she looks icey. make the spikes more soft like water

The spikes I think are trying to emulate shark skin -which is in reality thousands of teeth- despite looking smooth-

Maybe less spikes more fins?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/5/56185/1359239-591px_harribel_hollow_form_ep284.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100817131549/bleach/en/images/4/43/Harribel_Hollow_Lorde_Form_2.png

Edited by FrostWolf

The spikes I think are trying to emulate shark skin -which is in reality thousands of teeth- despite looking smooth-

Maybe less spikes more fins?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/5/56185/1359239-591px_harribel_hollow_form_ep284.png

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100817131549/bleach/en/images/4/43/Harribel_Hollow_Lorde_Form_2.png

dont lessen the spikes XD i like the current one.

hmm why not fish scales? lol

Added Alts to First and buffed Rain Bullet

Honestly I should rework the description.

Originally I wanted a more Offensive "Tankish" frame

but Really She's more like a Hearty Wizard/Caster in effect if you look at it.

Edited by FrostWolf

While I like the new art, I think I prefer the less 'busy' look of the original art. I'm also not keen on another 'lobster' type tail. :P  The water effect, however, so much yes! :3

The Crest Breaker alternate power is interesting. I love abilities to close distance quickly and get in and swing my melee weapon about. :3

In certain cultures, Rain is an omen on the battlefield

Either meaning Doom for one side, Favor for the other or just that the battle will be absolutely brutal for both.

Some times it is a sign of a favorable turn about.

Thus,

Tiburon's  Alternate Fourth added

Edited by FrostWolf

In certain cultures, Rain is an omen on the battlefield

Either meaning Doom for one side, Favor for the other or just that the battle will be absolutely brutal for both.

Some times it is a sign of a favorable turn about.

Thus,

Tiburon's  Alternate Fourth added

In ANY culture, MUD rules the battlefield. General Mud has won more battles than ANY other general in history. Just ask the French at Agincourt or any of the poor slobs -on ANY side- who had to go 'over the top' in WWI or the Americans at Kasserine Pass, or the Germans at Kursk... or... You get the point.

And since mud is caused by rain...well...

Edited by Kalenath

In ANY culture, MUD rules the battlefield. General Mud has won more battles than ANY other general in history. Just ask the French at Agincourt or any of the poor slobs -on ANY side- who had to go 'over the top' in WWI or the Americans at Kasserine Pass, or the Germans at Kursk... or... You get the point.

And since mud is caused by rain...well...

MUD Frame with the power of MUD

I guess the easiest way to describe my desired look for Tiburon is something between

Tier's  Hollow form -Shark Empress- -Her Arrancar form is fine.. but it doesn't have the same body suit like qualities that match a war frame-

330d57a.png

1fb5g1.png

And I guess Lenneth's Valkyrie look...

bex9c8.jpg

Maybe instead of eagle feathers the helmet has shark fins?

5wavxy.jpg

Water shot go!

Edited by FrostWolf

I guess the enthusiasm has been watered down for this fan frame. I don't know why though. There used to be a torrent of comments for this. The outpour of feedback was amazing. But now it is a bit stagnant and I kind of wish it wasn't.

FrostWolf uses Biting Insult. It is super effective!

PureBeurre is hurt badly.... inside T_T

GTG3000 uses full restore on PureBeurre. And a hug *hugs*.

...either way, puns only helped Vespa, eh...

Man I'm grumpy today... and I don't know why.

Massacring Grineer just isn't lifting my mood...

I know I'll go laugh at the misfortune of that Bee themed Ninja who thinks she's more mature then she really is and is always left looking stupid!