Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnect During Rank Up, 24 Hour Wait Now.

Sheyde

Just wanted to post this here as I was instructed this is the only way to report a problem. This is by no means a rant and I am aware of the connectivity issues going on right now. I just wanted to follow the procedure as it has been explained to me.

I attempted to take the Rank 3 test and was immediately disconnected. Upon logging back in and attempting to take the rank test again, I got the standard 24 hour message as if I had simply failed the test.

Thanks for your attention and good luck fixing the problems. I am anxiously awaiting disconnect free Warframe again.

I had the same issue, except I completed the rank 3 test and was disconnected while loading back to my ship. Now still rank 2 and the cooldown is back. 

The test was easy, so I'm not worried about doing it again tomorrow. Just reporting the problem. Having the same problem with any mission I get disconnect from after completion. None of the rewards remain.

Happened to me yesterday too. On the final wave of Rank 3 test, got disconnected and thus failed the test. That happened after a lot of random disconnections right after finishing missions (rewards remained though), and some of them even while in the middle of a mission.