Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ship Defense Missions, Like The Prologue (Dynamic)

OrphanMaker

I played through the prologue and like the idea of having to protect my ship. It was a very cool idea.

The prologue mission went from a simple escape like mission to a defense mission. I like the dynamic aspect of this mission. We need more dynamic missions like this. A mission that can go from a survival to a ship defense mission.

Last, I am tired of always having to protect a cryopod. We need more stuff to protect.

Last, I am tired of always having to protect a cryopod. We need more stuff to protect.

Other than the cryopod and the "artifact" that we protect, it would be nice to have some other items to protect. Maybe in the future, we'll get some new items in defense missions.

We could do more missions like that. A defense mission where we have to come in and hold off enemies while a friendly tenno gets his ship up and running to escape, then we bugger out. It wouldn't be an endless defense mission, which honestly those are getting kinda old, but it would be nice. I like more "mission" type deals.