Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

Hey

I'm looking to join a clan.

I have just started playing warframe on PC however iv played a lot on PS4. recently got a gaming PC so I'm making the swap over. overall I'm new to pc gaming and there are a few changes to warframe that I'm still getting up speed on. I'm hoping to find a clan that will help me get to a good point in the game so that I can be useful in high level content. Currently I'm master rank 3 and very slowly making my way through the planets/missions. it would be a massive help to get a bit of a boost on mods as xp on weapons, frames and farming points.

I mained nyx/nova on PS4 but my true love was for valk and hyroid.

My IGN: BB90-

hope to hear from you

Cheers

Hi!

I'm a fairly new player (MR 6 now). Looking for a casual clan and you guys sound awesome! I'm still unlocking the starchart and doing some of the quests, and they're getting hard, joining a helpful clan seems to be the best solution. I know that Warframe has a great player-help-player community, and I want to join in (to also eventually help other players) xD. 

Do invite me if you're still accepting!

IGN: thsscapi

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Hey, I just jumped back into the game after a big break but I'm probably going to be in the game for a good year maybe 2. I'm at MR 11 looking for a new clan and trying to get to grasps with all the changes in the game since I last played so it would be pretty awesome if you invited me, thanks!

IGN:BlackTacco

OK lightning Im going to shoot you an invite. For the rest of you we have 5 available spots right now. And we have demand by our female members for female playes due to their number in the clan being low. So if you are a girl and want to join you will get priority pick. 

2 minutes ago, Nezgol said:

OK lightning Im going to shoot you an invite. For the rest of you we have 5 available spots right now. And we have demand by our female members for female playes due to their number in the clan being low. So if you are a girl and want to join you will get priority pick. 

ok thanks

Hey man. I am a very new player, basically started playing yesterday. I would like to join your clan if there is any space available. I am currently mr 1, because there is the one day cool down and I can't move up yet. While I'm not very experienced at the game yet, I intend to stick with the game and become better at it soon. I don't usually play on week days, but will almost certainly be on during the weekends. Anyway, I look forward to hearing back from you, thanks.