Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

I'd love to join up. I've been working my way through a couple of different guilds and just haven't quite found the one for me yet. I would love to be a part of a more social community than previous clans, and it sounds like this one is. Please send me an invite and I will gladly join your ranks.

Hey guys,

Xenocide420, I've sent you a clan invite, welcome to Dark Reign.

Katanav10, I've tried inviting you twice but it says your already in a clan, if you would like to join this one, you will need to leave your other clan.

Nov.

Benn looking for a helpful and active clan. Not looking for hand outs. I'm Rank 6 right now and play Trinity most of the time but I have about 5 or 6 frames. Hopefully you'll get back to me soon. Most others haven't. Hope to hear back soon. I sent a friends request to all listed at bottom of your add.

Garum5

Benn looking for a helpful and active clan. Not looking for hand outs. I'm Rank 6 right now and play Trinity most of the time but I have about 5 or 6 frames. Hopefully you'll get back to me soon. Most others haven't. Hope to hear back soon. I sent a friends request to all listed at bottom of your add.

Garum5

Hey Garum5,

I've sent you an invite, welcome to Dark Reign and I hope you have a great time with us.

Nov