Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Warframe Is Broken

Pelax

After heavy issues during whole Sunday - loggin problems, constant crashes, freezes and stalls - i've tried to check 'integrity' of the game via Steam: it said 51 files were corrupted and downloaded 'fresh' version, updated it but after 10 stalls/freezes and finally crash leading to loose very good stuff  i've had enough of this buggy F2P mess. But i wanted to check something: i wanted to know if my crashes were causing the files to go corrupted or the Steam doesn't know about the 'updated' files.. AFTER REINSTALLING A GAME AND UPDATING I DIDN'T RUN IT but rechecked for game 'integrity' and guess what - IT STILL CLAIMS THAT THOSE 51 FILES WERE CORRUPTED!!!

And yeah - even deleting the Warframe folder then reinstalling+updating gives the same issue. I've wasted 1,5 hour for that experiments so appreciate this and actually do smth about it programmers...

I came back after 2 years to this game and it's more unstable than ever. A total mess with a lot potential i would say.

I had you, then I lost you. This game has been out for a little over a year, not 2+. If it bugs you that much, stop complaining, download the raw version from the website and add it as a Non-Steam game.

After heavy issues during whole Sunday - loggin problems, constant crashes, freezes and stalls - i've tried to check 'integrity' of the game via Steam: it said 51 files were corrupted and downloaded 'fresh' version, updated it but after 10 stalls/freezes and finally crash leading to loose very good stuff  i've had enough of this buggy F2P mess. But i wanted to check something: i wanted to know if my crashes were causing the files to go corrupted or the Steam doesn't know about the 'updated' files.. AFTER REINSTALLING A GAME AND UPDATING I DIDN'T RUN IT but rechecked for game 'integrity' and guess what - IT STILL CLAIMS THAT THOSE 51 FILES WERE CORRUPTED!!!

And yeah - even deleting the Warframe folder then reinstalling+updating gives the same issue. I've wasted 1,5 hour for that experiments so appreciate this and actually do smth about it programmers...

I came back after 2 years to this game and it's more unstable than ever. A total mess with a lot potential i would say.

And after 2 years you came back only to complain about the game?

Steam is probably picking up patched files that are downloaded by the launcher. They are not 'really' corrupted is my guess.

You should submit a support ticket by going to http://support.warframe.com and follow the instructions to upload your crash logs to help them find the issue.

Also if you were playing this game back 2 years ago, then you would have been playing it before release. That might explain why it was buggy back then.

Closing thread.