Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infected need to be Buffed

DiBBz

am i the only one that finds it easy when fighting infected , i find them as no challenge but more of a annoyance , yo can easy one slash them and dodge them , infected are supposed to be overpowering the players in huge swarm of numbers at the loss of weakness , however at this point i feel they are a little to weak at least for me and a couple of my mates agree

DE i hope you will be able to make some great improvments to this faction in the near future or late future

Edited by DiBBz

I say cut their hp in half but have somthign like 400% more of them spawn at one time.. Just run in there and mow them down, but for every one you shoot 3 more spawn. So many that if you get yourself corned it should take you a minute or two to cut/shoot your way through.

please don't add more HP the infected in pluto are already mindless bulletsponges either improve the AI or make them do more dmg but pls no more HP

This! This is also the reason i cant bear to play a lot of games that use this as their main brand of difficulty. I wish developers would get away from the "we could always increase their health" as a form of balance. It's really lazy and not enjoyable.

This! This is also the reason i cant bear to play a lot of games that use this as their main brand of difficulty. I wish developers would get away from the "we could always increase their health" as a form of balance. It's really lazy and not enjoyable.

the ancients in pluto are idiot with how many bullets they take it put down without being a challange at all

Edited by b00zy

well all tho i think numbers are somewhat OK even in 17+ missions they tend to swarm alot more than usuall , but so long as something is done to them that makes them seem like a really challenging faction then il be happy

I think changing their spawn patterns would go a long way towards making them more challenging. If you encountered ancients grouped with the other infected more often you could get in some trouble. Increasing the damage runners, chargers, and leapers do would also help, as currently even if you get surrounded by a group of them it's more of an annoyance than a threat, even at the highest levels and with the lowered shields.

I think changing their spawn patterns would go a long way towards making them more challenging. If you encountered ancients grouped with the other infected more often you could get in some trouble. Increasing the damage runners, chargers, and leapers do would also help, as currently even if you get surrounded by a group of them it's more of an annoyance than a threat, even at the highest levels and with the lowered shields.

suiciders onlys do around 15-25 shielf dmg and 30 health dmg now for me my MAG WF only currently has 3 lvl 13 +123% shields and have around 470-530 shields and it no where near compared to losing youre shields to bullets i mean come on more numbers on them surround on you means you must depend on youre teammates and use your abilities more offten not just be like *oh look im surround oh well Slice,Chop.slice,chop DONE*

Make the leaper like the sneaky bastard in l4d. They jump on you, knock you on the floor and beat the hell out of you. Make the exploding ones cause poison with a long duration. There ya go. You will never want to play an infected map ever again..

Make the leaper like the sneaky bastard in l4d. They jump on you, knock you on the floor and beat the hell out of you. Make the exploding ones cause poison with a long duration. There ya go. You will never want to play an infected map ever again..

the poison one is a litle to far tbh should have just left that out and WHA-BAMB you would have had a awesome reply