Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Superior Team-Up(Comic-Con)

(PSN)octus

hey guys i managed to make it to Comic Con this year, so of course i picked up the Limited Edition Excalibur statue. its pretty awesome. i dont know if it had been stated yet, but his skana and latron are detachable. i havent tried to take off the lato's because they were on the statue already(so im assuming they are glued on) and im at work posting this so i cant try right now. his left hand looks a little easy to bump or knock off if it falls or anything like that. so be careful when you take it out of the box...which you should do!!! dont keep him in his prison, its a resue mission and you must save him..but like i said his lato's are on him already so you dont have to give him a secondary weapon. :)

10511116_10204304084222493_1772208945031

i also was dressed up as The Superior Spider-Man and has a fun little Team-Up with the main man Excalibur!!

My wife did all the sewing, i painted the webbing and shoes, the print is from a dude named Orhadar from theRPF(replica forum), i had the faceplate 3dprinted, i sculpted the frames from a 2 part epoxy clay, made the lenses out of perforated metal and painted them, and made the gauntlets from shin guards and then added the lights to them. it took about a month and a half to make it all.

936055_10204303856216793_203218030988447

Edited by (PS4)octus

hey guys i managed to make it to Comic Con this year, so of course i picked up the Limited Edition Excalibur statue. its pretty awesome. i dont know if it had been stated yet, but his skana and latron are detachable. i havent tried to take off the lato's because they were on the statue already(so im assuming they are glued on) and im at work posting this so i cant try right now. his left hand looks a little easy to bump or knock off if it falls or anything like that. so be careful when you take it out of the box...which you should do!!! dont keep him in his prison, its a resue mission and you must save him..but like i said his lato's are on him already so you dont have to give him a secondary weapon. :)

10511116_10204304084222493_1772208945031

i also was dressed up as The Superior Spider-Man and has a fun little Team-Up with the main man Excalibur!!

My wife did all the sewing, i painted the webbing and shoes, the print is from a dude named Orhadar from theRPF(replica forum), i had the faceplate 3dprinted, i sculpted the frames from a 2 part epoxy clay, made the lenses out of perforated metal and painted them, and made the gauntlets from shin guards and then added the lights to them. it took about a month and a half to make it all. my wife was Black Cat, but im not posting that here you cretins! you can check out my instagram for more pictures of the costuming, or other strangeness. @shaunkyle

936055_10204303856216793_203218030988447

I was liking that spiderman outfit until i got down to the feet

looks like he's wearing cheap &#! ruby red slippers

I was liking that spiderman outfit until i got down to the feet

looks like he's wearing cheap @$$ ruby red slippers

um, thanks? i guess i understand if you dont know this costume, but its accurate to the superior spiderman outfit. if you were just trying to be mean, then that sucks and you should re-think the way you communicate to the community.

Edited by (PS4)octus