The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Understand The Relation In Destiny And Warframe

McTaz

wait why is earth spinning like hes making his arm move 2 inches in 3 hours.

No idea. Why is the Earth spinning the wrong way in Warframe?

Creative liberties is why. They probably sped up its rotation to reflect the in-game day/night cycle (which lasts for about 30 minutes/day, 15 min daytime and 15 min nighttime), or they did it because it'd be cool to see the Earth spinning while on the moon.

Unfortunately Bungie does not have a good relationship with PC, I guess you can still hope.

I really need confirmation on a PC release. I was saying the same thing on a few other threads and everyone pointed me to a rumor. Destiny on PC is wishful thinking. And then actually hoping for decent support on PC?

I really need confirmation on a PC release. I was saying the same thing on a few other threads and everyone pointed me to a rumor. Destiny on PC is wishful thinking. And then actually hoping for decent support on PC?

Problem will be: " Will this game last over year and a half before Activision decides there is need for Destiny 2? Or full game priced addon for Destiny."

Problem will be: " Will this game last over year and a half before Activision decides there is need for Destiny 2? Or full game priced addon for Destiny."

Destiny 2 is already in the works. Or so I heard. And they plan on support Destiny for 10 years.

i seriously hope they take the expansion route, i would hate to lose my progress and the character i bonded with, unless they do it à la ME2 -> ME3.

Its Bungie, man.

They're kinda fast forgot about which platform had actually make them an AAA developer. They're more concerned about who gives them more money. Nothing personal, right?

Microsoft? Okie, we're jumping in, bye PC.

Activision? Sure thing, bye MS, no hard feelings.

Edited by Khranitel

Bungie isn't--and never has been--a PC developer. They got their start on the Mac (Pathways in Darkness, anyone?) and migrated to consoles with Halo and the MS purchase.

I wouldn't hold my breath on a PC release of Destiny.

At a cursory glance the two games look kind of similar and the premise looks to be the same. Playing an elite warrior with ties to earth bringing some sort of balance to the solar system. However. That assessment does shortchange both games and I'm sure both games play quite differently.

Bungie isn't--and never has been--a PC developer. They got their start on the Mac (Pathways in Darkness, anyone?) and migrated to consoles with Halo and the MS purchase.

I wouldn't hold my breath on a PC release of Destiny.

Sure. And Myth was created by fairies.

wait why is earth spinning like hes making his arm move 2 inches in 3 hours.

because the game looks cooler if you can see planetary rotation while standing there. 

it's not astrologically accurate, but it makes the game look more interesting.

I really need confirmation on a PC release.

i'm just going to wait for it at this point. Bungie has changed their minds too many times. 

either yes or no. not this yes maybe no maybe yes possibly crap.

make a decision, and then say it. don't go back and forth confusing people and make yourself look like a tool that can't make up your mind.

Bungie just needs to decide on a direction. whichever direction that is. i'd like it to be yes, but if it's no, not sweat off my back. i keep my money then.

Bungie isn't--and never has been--a PC developer.

if you'd like to be ignorant about what a Developer has worked on, fine. just don't tell other people it's the truth. 

please.

i'd read publically available information before you go shooting your mouth off.

http://www.bungie.net/en/AboutUs

Edited by taiiat

Since the Beta release of Destiny many of my clanmates have not been logging onto Warframe and have been playing Destiny.  Those that are still somewhat active on Warframe also spend a fair amount of time playing Destiny.  The active people in the clan are almost all PSN friends so what I noticed is the clan has kind of just migrated over to Destiny.  The two games have similiarities and differences.  It is hard to really make a comparison between the two at this point though. 

I have almost 500 hours of gameplay in Warframe while I only have around 25 hours in Destiny.  I prefer the gameplay in Warframe to what I have experienced in Destiny so far but Destiny does feel much more like a finished product as opposed to Warframe which does feel like a beta game to me.  I will still be playing Warframe but I will be playing it less then I was before and if the clan I am in is any indication that is true for most of the PS4 people.