Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes

Cryyos

Question

Hello im not really sure where to post this so im posting it here. Ever since Vay Hek was removed as the earth boss there has been no way to farm a boss for neurodes as the only other planet with neurodes is Eris which also has no boss. I know you can do a survival or defence with a nekros and desecrate but I still prefer just killing a boss over and over with the increased rare resource drop rate.

11 answers to this question

Eris DArk Sector Defense uses one of the easiest tile.

You can easily leave at wave 5 nonstop for credit farming as well.

As a Nekros farming some credit while Pluto was in war, I find myself having like 20+ neurodes all of a sudden.

With the whole kubrow thing happening Ive been farming kubrows a lot lately and Ive been getting quite a few neurodes with the various mods. I agree that not having a boss is bothersome and yet theres a good reason to farm earth which does drop neurodes. A 10 minute exterminate might get you 1 but from what Ive seen on average Im getting 1 every third run. Dark sectors are much better Im sure but if you need kubrow mods anyway you might as well get some neurodes too

Lephantis is a decent source he also drops orokin cells. You get 4 chances to get neurodes, 1 for each head then the entire body. 

In U14 doesn't he also drop the sword and shield stance mod. ( plz correct me if im wrong i play on ps4)

Edited by (PS4)AtlasXV