Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Ship No Longer Talks To Me.

Mkilbride

Ordis - default, neutral-gendered UtilityType AI with a few chips loose and a bad sense of (AI) humor. Prototype of other AIs.

Ridos - male-gendered Knightly type AI with serious and short conversations and  occasional melancholic reflections

Doris - female gendered, generally kind Secretary Type AI, but sometimes have emotional outburst when temporarily losing control.

Idors - neutral-gendered Child Type AI, with shows a curiosity towards the world, sometimes saying naive comments that will bring tears to the eyes of the listener (and pain the to stomach from laughing too hard)

Sidro - male-gendered Scientist Type with observant and often useful things to say. Sometimes make scientist jokes that only scientists will understand.

bonus theme:

"Do Sir" - Kubrow Type AI. Talks in reali kubrow barks. Only problem is no Tenno can understand it directly. Some speculated that the standard Ordis AI is actually this AI fitted with a telepathic-lingistic translator.

Are you seriously not putting Darvo up on that list? I think he'd be a hilarious AI.

Anyone who wants Ordis back, please one up this post, I'm bored of only hearing the S#&$ty radio.

Ordis: Ordis is hap.. angry. hmm i may require maintanance after all.

Me: Damn straight!

Ordis: I've been thinking Operator, I thought you'd want to know.

Me: Great, let's put you in Dethcube.

A mysterious entity hacked the Cephalon and reclassified the entry of the OPrator in another section, overruling the security protocols. However, Ordis managed to collect a very short file and hack its encrypted name. It's says "Yaer".

It seems you've unlocked a hidden quest, OPrator. Do you want Ordis to dig further into this mystery?