Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Funny How You Can Easily Decide The Result Of A Dark Sector Conflict In 20 Seconds

Zeitzbach

-Host a game as an attacker

-Rush console right after the game start

-Defender joins in to see Alpha and Bravo already breached at Unranked level because you can't join as a defender without an attacker.

Enjoy the first stage breached and infinite energy pod now belonging to you in less than 20 seconds. Defender can't connect fast enough to do anything. To show sportsmanship and that Dark Sector is a very fun mode, add spawn killing with an Ash to it. The other side won't be killing the lv 20+ attackers at with a level 1 weapon anyway while you will be throwing Shuriken to get to lv 8 in like, 30 seconds and begin blade storming everyone all the way to the spawn location.

And this is how you have maximum amount of fun in PVP C:

Isn't that what you guys always wanted ? Moar pvp :3

They all love it so much so I have no choice but to turn on my elitist PVP habit and abuse everything in the game. A toxic game with you on the winning  side is always the most enjoyable one.

Omg I remember this one time when I was doing attacker PvP, I joined early, but not "early" enough, apparently, there were like 4 defenders leveling, like they were lvl 20 or something and I was level 1, at that moment, a valkyr constantly going hysteria, a rhino with infinite iron skin, ash with infinite shurikens 1 shotting everyone, and excalibur with who knows what, all 4 of those defenders just instantly broke the game, and to add things up, the specters were healing each other, 2 oberons, 2 trinities, a whole line of backup, and they were just unstoppable, apparently the game froze right after we saw how $&*&*#(%& the match was becoming.

Oh and since you're the host, if you're about to lose, you can just Alt F4 right away.

Sadly, unless someone is intentionally feeding to win the battle for the defending side, you will be spawn killing about 2 minutes into the game.

Omg I remember this one time when I was doing attacker PvP, I joined early, but not "early" enough, apparently, there were like 4 defenders leveling, like they were lvl 20 or something and I was level 1, at that moment, a valkyr constantly going hysteria, a rhino with infinite iron skin, ash with infinite shurikens 1 shotting everyone, and excalibur with who knows what, all 4 of those defenders just instantly broke the game, and to add things up, the specters were healing each other, 2 oberons, 2 trinities, a whole line of backup, and they were just unstoppable, apparently the game froze right after we saw how $&*&*#(%& the match was becoming.

A defender can instantly win if they join fast enough to make sure the first stage is not breached. Infinite Energy is that broken.

But that's why we break it back using this.

Edited by Zeitzbach

A defender can instantly win if they join fast enough to make sure the first stage is not breached. Infinite Energy is that broken.

But that's why we break it back using this.

After solo'ing 5 conflicts with me vs 4 people all at once I have come to the conclusion that 

a- Vectis should be incredibly dominant in conclaves but it isn't, its the only counter to ash, and if the valkyr doesn't do a hysteria immediately, a soft counter to her.

b- A fix needs to be made for when there are more defenders/attackers

c- infinite energy should be replaced with a set energy regen ala energy siphon only

During this I was using-

Valkyr

Vectis 

Marelok

Dual Ichors

I never used the infinite energy, the only uses of hysteria I got were from energy orbs, so obviously, it was limited to about 3 per match and they were mostly used during the second point to secure terminals

Edited by Cwierz

a- Vectis should be incredibly dominant in conclaves but it isn't, its the only counter to ash, and if the valkyr doesn't do a hysteria immediately, a soft counter to her.

b- A fix needs to be made for when there are more defenders/attackers

c- infinite energy should be replaced with a set energy regen ala energy siphon only

During this I was using-

Valkyr

Vectis 

Marelok

Dual Ichors

I never used the infinite energy, the only uses of hysteria I got were from energy orbs, so obviously, it was limited to about 3 per match and they were mostly used during the second point to secure terminals

A) Vectis is alright, however Latron Prime has a much higher DPS output and is much easier to use (not to mention a high status chance by default). The LatronP with Malignant Force in its upper left mod slot is an unstoppable killing machine as soon as the user reaches rank 2.

B) Allowing defenders to 'attack' has been suggested. Successful missions would either reduce the time remaining to attack the defending rail, or add more integrity% to the defending rail.

C) That's actually a good idea. Remove all energy stations/energy orbs and give energy regen over time to all players (as if they were using energy siphon).

Edited by Whytee

Vectis is alright, however Latron Prime has a much higher DPS output and is much easier to use

After 1 mod (in my case, serration) you can one shot all medium or below warframes without a crit, with a crit its a one shot on everything for a while.

It nabs kills early game like a beast, which will skyrocket your leveling for your warframe, secondary, and melee. Once you get to late game, mareloks are king because they can one shot other tenno at any range and do great dps on the core. 

After 1 mod (in my case, serration) you can one shot all medium or below warframes without a crit, with a crit its a one shot on everything for a while.

It nabs kills early game like a beast, which will skyrocket your leveling for your warframe, secondary, and melee. Once you get to late game, mareloks are king because they can one shot other tenno at any range and do great dps on the core. 

I prefer Acrid as an early game EXP farming weapon - direct damage to health and 100% toxin proc rate, a pain for anyone early on.

Secondary is either Dragon Nikana or Dakra Prime, D. Nikana with Tranquil Cleave actually feels better and can hit multiple targets more consistently. You can just spam it as quick-melee.

Primary is Dread or Latron Prime.

Ew. No Dark Sectors for me, then.

Nobody needs credits that badly.

Nobody is making you play ...... but there are a lot of us who like to PvP; and that's why DE should balance abilities.

Edited by nekrojiji

I went and played a couple matches in DS and I pretty much went *facedesk* after the...thing was was over.

So. Many. Flaws!

Powers unbalanced, hosting exploits, mechanical imbalances...Oi, that was a painful thing to see in Warframe. Was kinda fun to one-shot all my targets with Lex p. for a while...I don't think they enjoyed that though.

Honestly? My vote is on scrap the damn thing...maybe if we get dedicated servers, a metric butt-ton of balancing, and some cuts to what we can actually bring to the table in PvP, THEN I think we MIGHT have a shot at something like this.

Right now though? *shudder* Nooooo way.

Edited by TonyFoot