Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change The Mechanic Of Kurbrows?

SpaceBattery

hello i wanted to talk about the Kurbrows, they are nice and it is fun to play with them more than with sentinels except for the fact that they have loyalty and Health, those facts are in my opinion useless because i have to spend 100k every time my kurbrow is dying to buy 6 DNA stabilizers and it dont make any sense and the loyalty is almost the same situation. 

i was thinking that DEV´s could remove those things that are completely useless and with no sense or add something to take your kurbrow with your sentinel together since the snetinel is simple and kurbrow is more elaborated, im just saying that a lot of people have preffered sentinels because they have more abilities and they can be more usefull and cheap than a kurbrow.

please have that in mind.

Edited by SpaceBattery

This should be feedback for sure because there is nothing for discussion here. You do not like Kubrow's cost. I get it but it is just a mechanic. Play dark sectors and the money wont mean much to you. Pay attention to your Kubrow in the mission and loyalty won't be an issue.

Edited by TheGuy08

I had to fully level 4 mutts to get to rank 17. Only used 2 DNA stabilizers. Had to pet them 3 times total. I don't really see a problem with the mehanics.

Everybody expected for them to be like carrier, there is no nothing you can do with that. Kubrows are better for combat. Even not potatoed sunika can instakill or at least stunlock any single enemy in game (beside ancients, but have no problems with holding heavy gunner or bombard), sentinels are mostly tools (cloak, vacuum, stun, aoe, scan)

hello i wanted to talk about the Kurbrows, they are nice and it is fun to play with them more than with sentinels except for the fact that they have loyalty and Health, those facts are in my opinion useless because i have to spend 100k every time my kurbrow is dying to buy 6 DNA stabilizers and it dont make any sense and the loyalty is almost the same situation. 

i was thinking that DEV´s could remove those things that are completely useless and with no sense or add something to take your kurbrow with your sentinel together since the snetinel is simple and kurbrow is more elaborated, im just saying that a lot of people have preffered sentinels because they have more abilities and they can be more usefull and cheap than a kurbrow.

please have that in mind.

So your idea is to turn kubrows into machines?

Do you really believe that an intelligent living being is going to follow you loyally if you let other people beat the crap out of it every time? Loyalty and Health are not simply game mechanics but also lore based mechanics. People don't seem to pay attention to lore these days...

Kubrows are genetically modified in a way that makes their DNA unstable, thus it degrades over time. Which is why DNA Stabilizers are needed.

So no, they are not completely useless and actually do make sense.

The reason why you can't bring a sentinel and a kubrow at the same time is obviously for the sake of balance. If you want extra support, use specters. 

Sure, the kurbows require a few tweaks to make them better, but keep in mind that this is a new feature. It will be rough around the edges for a while.

If you really want a game where you can have an army of animals without the need to take care of them, then play Pokemon instead...

Edited by Dani.Sinclair