Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Tulzscha Bot In Retirement?

Lqn8r

Note: This thread is hopefully in the right spot as it would be ironic if it were to be moved.

So I've noticed that community mod Yaer has been more and more active recently. Yaer started off moving threads and assisting tulzscha bot in the general discussion area, but I thought nothing of it. Now it seems that Yaer has taken over tulzscha bot's place in the role of moving threads. So I'm wondering what happened to tulzscha? Yaer has his/her own catchphrases that involve warframe references when moving topics which is interesting enough, but I liked tulzscha bot because of his motto: "moved to proper section". I honestly miss that old phrase and tulzscha so is tulzscha bot shutdown forever, or will we see tulzscha bot move threads/topics again?

-Lqn8r

Edit: I know Tulzscha is an actual human being, it is just a running joke that he is a robot because he really only says "moved to proper section".

Edited by Lqn8r

I've seen the Tulzs. 

My most recent spotting was when I said "balut" in a thread and Tulz was like, mm im craving some balut and a beer right now.

also he moved the thread.

I always shudder when someone mentions balut, why the heck would anyone eat a duck fetus?! But then again, surströmming and pickled herring aren't exactly the food of the gods either.