Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Well Does Mirage Do In T4 Survival.

CelticMoss

Question

17 answers to this question

I don't imagine very well.

1.) Hall of Mirrors increases Mirage's survivability, but nowhere near as well as Invisibility does because there are still projectiles being aimed in close proximity to you.

2.) Sleight of Hand is... amusing and has some interesting applications, but doesn't really offer any CC or absolute defense. It's also extremely weakened by being used in the same area repeatedly since you will use up a lot of objects that can be trapped.

3.) Eclipse effects aren't absolute and quickly become irrelevant.

4.) Prism is the only thing she can contribute to high level survival because of its blind effect, but Excal can accomplish the same thing for less energy and with faster animations.

Strong post-end-game frames need powerful debuffs, hard CC, or absolute defenses. Mirage offers a blind feature but it's clumsy to use.

ummm what?

when mobs steal my energy i have more left in the pool to use... so thats kinda backwards...

Nope, not if you run into one of the Disruption Eximuses that drain your energy immediately. It's kinda disappoint imo, but yeah, Flow isn't all that great unless you're running a 'frame that takes up a lot of energy and honestly Mirage shouldn't be that frame.

ummm what?

when mobs steal my energy i have more left in the pool to use... so thats kinda backwards...

They steal all of your energy, there is no pool left. I'm guessing you've never come across the random eximus anything that can do so yet?

haven't used her on t4 but i don't think she would be good at all eclipse can make you do alot of damage but hall of mirrors is not really going to protect you 

To be fair, with a good team dynamic she has a lot of potential. The team needs to significantly increase her survivability, however, so either someone has to be on insane CC (Loki/Vauban and Banshee can do the trick) or someone needs to be a really good Trinity.

I need to do some testing, however, because apparently in the darkness, Eclipse can negate ~75% of the damage coming in, and it might scale with Power Strength. Not sure if this means it might be possible to make her invincible, but it would make her somewhat immobile.

To be fair, with a good team dynamic she has a lot of potential. The team needs to significantly increase her survivability, however, so either someone has to be on insane CC (Loki/Vauban and Banshee can do the trick) or someone needs to be a really good Trinity.

I need to do some testing, however, because apparently in the darkness, Eclipse can negate ~75% of the damage coming in, and it might scale with Power Strength. Not sure if this means it might be possible to make her invincible, but it would make her somewhat immobile.

Also how do you find dark spots in void it's mostly just light land.

Also how do you find dark spots in void it's mostly just light land.

Well... as we know the "Mirror" images are kinda like defacto color from most shots if you utilize them correctly, and personally the bonus from Eclipse is more reliably used offensively which is a huge boost to DPS, as far as in T4, I've forma'd her four times and I can personally say if you tack on a Natural talent prism isnt that 'clunky' though planning ahead can also solve that problem.  Granted Excal does not need Natural talent for his blind... but still.

Well... as we know the "Mirror" images are kinda like defacto color from most shots if you utilize them correctly, and personally the bonus from Eclipse is more reliably used offensively which is a huge boost to DPS, as far as in T4, I've forma'd her four times and I can personally say if you tack on a Natural talent prism isnt that 'clunky' though planning ahead can also solve that problem.  Granted Excal does not need Natural talent for his blind... but still.

I agree that Eclipse's damage buff in the light is generally more useful than her negation in the dark, I'm just saying that if you're really worried about survivability then it's still there for consideration.

As to where the "dark spots" are in the Void, that's a little tough- there are some here & there, but I have difficulty figuring out where they are reliably. This might be because my screen's settings are at the minimum, though. I assure you that pretty much every map has both light & dark spots.

HoM w/ Eclipse + 5 forma'd amprex will melt most things for a while before they can land a few shots on you, if at all (incl Vor). Assuming of course you play it smart and keep mobile.

i use a rifle ammo mod for sustainability and Prism's radial blind for reviving.

edit: i forma'd her 2x. i think 3 is max one would need.

Edited by angrykenji

Basically, if you can stay alive, she's great, lots of weapon damage amplification.

If you're not good at staying alive, she's just wasting your teammates time trying to revive you.

Vit/Rage/QT/Flow seems to work pretty well for survivability, but is very vulnerable to disruption - but so is any setup :S

I've been leaning towards Mirrors+Eclipse only with full power strength and lots of duration - efficiency seems to not be an issue.