Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who We (Really) Are?

Quatrez

Then you wont understand and continue to ignore the simple fact that lore gets pushed aside for game play reasons. You're whole argument is about something that easily is summed up to this one fact. That is why you claim we are energy, that we are clones. Because "lawlz there are lots of us in game!". That is not how it works.

Lore CAN get pushed aside for gameplay reasons but it is not an unbreackable constant of the universe, it's not like gravity or the speed of light. It's just something that commonly happens, just that. I didn't claim we are energy because there are many of us, you didn't read or read and didn't understand.

Lore CAN get pushed aside for gameplay reasons but it is not an unbreackable constant of the universe, it's not like gravity or the speed of light. It's just something that commonly happens, just that. I didn't claim we are energy because there are many of us, you didn't read or read and didn't understand.

First off it's "unbreakable"

Second, there's a disconnect between story and gameplay here. Any gameplay sources should be considered unreliable at best.

Here's my little theory on that:

Hayden Tenno is a "naturally occurring" tenno, in that his mutations weren't forced. The tenno created by the Orokin were deliberatly exposed to the void/technocyte, and with their knowledge of the void they were able to create the warframes.

The tenno alone are like a conduit, they simply provide neutral "void power" or what have you. The warframes channel this energy and turn it inot powers, which is why Hayden Tenno didn't have any.

Except the wiki says thats the role of the warframe itself, to be a conduit of the tennos powers. A means to control it.

Here's my little theory on that:

Hayden Tenno is a "naturally occurring" tenno, in that his mutations weren't forced. The tenno created by the Orokin were deliberatly exposed to the void/technocyte, and with their knowledge of the void they were able to create the warframes.

The tenno alone are like a conduit, they simply provide neutral "void power" or what have you. The warframes channel this energy and turn it inot powers, which is why Hayden Tenno didn't have any.

Well that would be a great response if this was real life, but this is a video game, and an unfinished one at that. I can say whatever I want, as everything in this thread is speculation at best. We really have no clue what the tenno are, we can only speculate.

yes man off course you can say whatever you want, but there if there is nothing to sustain it then there is no possible explanation, i'll give you an example:

Everything that happens in warframe is not true it actually is the nightmare or a medieval era catholic monk.

see? we can say anything but if i have to defend that idea... i have nothing to do it, so it falls and dies.

My conclusion is the first Warframe (the originals) once a regular humans but the T.Virus in the void infected them when in the Void. T.virus are from Void. The returned one or Tenno (Ember in the codex) was given weapons and join the battle (Mag P in the codex) with others warriors. But for some unknown reason, the Tennos betrayed the Orokin and join the Sentient. Their armor were replicate and uner mass produce, the memory, power of the Originals were passed through the suits. Then they fall asleep in the cryopod and million passed. The Grineer found them (plot twist: why Grineer fear us as their predator, maybe their ancestors were Orokin!?), they were ordered to destroyed us. Lotus (last Sentient?) help us to recover, trains us and give us power to fight back. We are Tenno the wearer and the Avatar of the bio-powersuit, Warframe. 

Yes I maybe wrong but this is just my opinion and I am opened minded.

No, you are claiming there are too many of us to support your theory that that is what we are. You are saying that is why there are so many, because we are clones, or energy able to change suits. Lore gets pushed aside for gameplay all the time.

Then you say your theory of us being energy is cannon because of how many people are registered to play the game.

Edited by Zantos54

yes man off course you can say whatever you want, but there if there is nothing to sustain it then there is no possible explanation, i'll give you an example:

Everything that happens in warframe is not true it actually is the nightmare or a medieval era catholic monk.

see? we can say anything but if i have to defend that idea... i have nothing to do it, so it falls and dies.

I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING!

TENNO HAVE BLOOD!

Vor says "I will drink your divine blood and be free of disease and sickness" or something like that, just before you make the ascarus negator or w/e it's called.

First off it's "unbreakable"

Second, there's a disconnect between story and gameplay here. Any gameplay sources should be considered unreliable at best.

Don't start the grammar gestapo, it's late, i'm tired, it's very cold here and content is what's important, if you can understand what i mean we are ok, if you can't say you can't and i'll try with different words, there is no disconnect, you say there is, there is no confirmation from DE that there is a disconnection. Show me evidence and i'll believe you, it's that simple, if you care that i believe you, if you don't care (which should be the case) just don't expect me to agree. 

No, you are claiming there are too many of us to support your theory that that is what we are. You are saying that is why there are so many, because we are clones, or energy able to change suits. Lore gets pushed aside for gameplay all the time.

Then you say your theory of us being energy is cannon because of how many people are registered to play the game.

No, vor said we are energy i didnt say we are energy, it doesnt matter what i think, i'm telling you what lore says, not what i believe, you have reading comprehension problems.

No, vor said we are energy i didnt say we are energy, it doesnt matter what i think, i'm telling you what lore says, not what i believe, you have reading comprehension problems.

He also said that we have blood, which means we ARE NOT PURE ENERGY.

Anyway this was fun, but it's late and cold here, c ya! have fun! and remember the key is to leave your desired out of the question because this is matter of reason not desire and also, don't leave any piece of lore outside and you'll be fine! 

Anyway this was fun, but it's late and cold here, c ya! have fun! and remember the key is to leave your desired out of the question because this is matter of reason not desire and also, don't leave any piece of lore outside and you'll be fine! 

Back at you friend. Your input will not be missed.

Gameplay mechanics (the amount of people) are not lore.

I have been following lore.

Bye bye and thanks for ur participate. :D

He also said that we have blood, which means we ARE NOT PURE ENERGY.

Look at that... paradigm shifting discovery! not really

The blood could be in the frame, he didnt say tenno blood, he said yours, if we incarnate in the frame the frame's blood is ours during the time we are in it.

You said that its cannon that we are energy. You also quoted vor as the reason. Then you said that it must be true because of how many of us there are registered to play the game. I can read fine. You just have bad memory. 

This, i adhere to this theory too, because it makes sense and because its canon, and as it is canon it is fact.

When in reply to someone stating we are energy. You clearly saying you beleive we are energy.

So I can read fine.

The blood could be in the frame, he didnt say tenno blood, he said yours, if we incarnate in the frame the frame's blood is ours during the time we are in it.

So you're saying that Orokin created living frames? Also, why was the Ascaris taking control of the frame if it was living?

I thought you were done here?

And on the official faction description for the tenno, warframes are described as exo-suits. There's someone in there.

Go away. We have disproven the frame of having any blood nor being a living organism over and over.

OH S#&$.

THE FRAMES ARE LIVING.

THE GUY IS RIGHT.

Ascaris: "Ascaris is a genus of parasitic nematode worms known as the 'small intestinal roundworms'."

Lotus also said at one point (or maybe it was Vor) that the worm is burrowing deeper.

I suppose it could also be a computer worm, that would make sense because it would recreate itself into all the frames.

Edited by -.Will.-