Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who We (Really) Are?

Quatrez

He'd have to be or at least one of the first ones he has been constantly growing and absorbing new genetic material for centuries.

No, that just means he's been around for a long time. We don't know how long the Old War lasted, or how long it's been since then, so it's impossible to say if he was the first, or one of the first. For all we know he could have been the last bioweapon created by the Orokin, it's impossible to tell.

No, that just means he's been around for a long time. We don't know how long the Old War lasted, or how long it's been since then, so it's impossible to say if he was the first, or one of the first. For all we know he could have been the last bioweapon created by the Orokin, it's impossible to tell.

Yea, it's possible that all the others got used and he was the last but he never got deployed because all the other didn't work so they abandoned it.

Edited by -.Will.-

The Orokin empire fell apart when the tenno killed the Orokin, and the derelicts were left abandoned with bioweapons still inside?

Doesn't make sense, where did the people that should've been watching the research "stations" go? I doubt every single person went to the ceremony.

Tenno are greedy space alien merc's that wiped out the human race a few thousands years ago and got bored and fell asleep.  Now they are awakened to wreck havek through the galaxy once more under the guidance of the great and powerful lotus.

I love this summary so much Im just gonna quote you whenever this topic pops up again :D

So you mean...I'm energy too?

O_O

If your little heart desires it, yes you are.  More accurately we could say ur 100% pure star dust though. It has a nice ring to it.

Edit: That is a hilarious misunderstanding of E=Mc^2 so I super hope that guy was being sarcastic

Yeah, I was being silly about using that particular equation but... here's a little cut and past from wiki

After the initial expansion, the universe cooled sufficiently to allow the formation of subatomic particles, including protonsneutrons, and electrons.

Slightly better cut and paste

Temperatures were so high that the random motions of particles were at relativistic speeds, and particle–antiparticle pairs of all kinds were being continuously created and destroyed in collisions. 

Essentially, matter is a form of cooled condensed energy >.<

Still not convinced O_o. Just answer this question :D

What happens when matter and anti-matter collide?

I've read up a little on the previous posts in this topic and we've all got some pretty cool theories. We're all going to have to keep guessing since the whole story still isn't complete within the game lore itself, but I think it's a lot more fun when parts like this remain a mystery. :D

I've played warframe for a while now and developed the similar theory that a few of you have also had that the Tenno are beings of energy. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware that every form of life is a form of energy, but i'm imagining a more outwardly visual energy. Humanoid beings made of light, and able to connect and transfer into each warframe thus adapting their own energy to that of their ancestors. This doesn't make the Tenno "genderless" in my mind, just able to connect with their past selves no matter what gender they resembled. A temporary form with incredible power but also a form that bleeds. 

The Tenno are what allow the warframe to come alive. Maybe we're a shapshifting energy that grants us the true body of our ansestor when we put on a warframe, or maybe we are just light and energy that can connect so deeply with the ancestor that when the warframe bleeds and dies, we die too. Also, I should clarify my previous statement about them being made of or giving off their own light. I think this is why energy color is important because it's not the warframe (or the original ancestor if you will) giving off that energy, it's the light of the Tenno inside. I also think that the Tenno would still have some part of them being organic, like maybe an organ such as the heart for example. Several of the bosses in the game make reference to "squishy Tenno" and things like that so I think they would still have some vital organs within them that would be vulnerable without a warframe to protect them. 

But like I said, this is just a few of my theories that I've been throwing around in my head for a while. :)

Edited by Zoom.Out