Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Egg Drop Rate

AuroraShadowbane

I've been trying to farm a kubrow egg. I just finished my 15th mission run, for a total of 72 Kubrow dens destroyed. I have zero eggs. Can anyone tell me what the drop percent is for eggs? (please don't say that it's very low. That much is painfully clear already.)

To the Devs: I know that the market is how you get your paychecks. I know that you're encouraging people to buy Kubrow eggs rather than farm them. Please consider, though, that too much grinding, especially of the same exact mission, just makes people bored of the game. (I just quit to write this up and then go play Divinity: Original Sin, where I can actually make some progress) Just a thought...

Anyway, if anyone knows what the drop rate is, I'd be curious to know. Thanks in advance.

I bought Starter kits and eggs from the market for my first 3 pups. I have a 4th ready for my next one. This was within 5 matches of each other.

1st match, 2 eggs. 

4th match, 1 egg.

5th match, 2 eggs.

As is the rule with Warframe. "Gotta Love/Hate RNG"

What's funny is that I was hunting eggs for hours.  Then I finally gave up and bought one.  But I hadn't used it yet and was in the mood to do a run to try and get the bite mod.  Guess what happened after my inventory already had an egg in it and I couldn't pick up more?  I get two eggs that run.

Everything about the Kubrows is slowly wearing my patience thin.