Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"beta" Features And Platinum Purchases

Hixlysss

Since the recent thing with the DNA Scrambler and people saying "I want compensation!" and "It was a beta feature, you got what you were promised at that time." I've sat and wondered if there was a way for both sides to win, and there is!

DE. Could you find it in your heart to not release these new features with a "PLAT TO RUSH, PLAT TO DO THIS" as players are testing it out to give you feedback on how well it works? Please? I'm not saying don't have it in, add it in later. But get the initial wave out, test out the kinks in the system, and then add in the plat works once the system has settled and that way you don't have people ranting and raving about how they were robbed on their money, and other people raving about how they deserved it for spending money on a beta product.

Since it is purely cosmetic, I think plat is appropriate. An option to customize Kubrow colors for plat is something I would be interested in.

Unfortunately your suggestion of letting everyone "try it out" for free would effectively remove the market. Programmers gotta eat.