Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Severely Miss-Informed About Imprints?

Glasglow

Question

Like i see dozen of people shouting that they want to buy Huras/Raksa/Sunika imprints, but do they not know that imprints have nothing to do with what kubrow type will hatch? 

Imprints will only guarantee you the appearance of the DNA you used, nothing else.

22 answers to this question

It is more LIKELY that they will be like their parents. It is possible for them to be totally different.

Its not, its just RNG and people who used the imprints and got what they want, had RNGesus smiling on them and they think it actually made a difference.

This is why DE needs to stamp a big "PAUSE" on this until they spit out all the details on how this thing works before people start tossing money and running around saying they got scammed. "I wanted a huras, I bought a huras imprint from you and I used it to breed and didn't get a huras!"

It will not, i have heard from people that used 2 imprints and got totally different type.

This was be4 one of the last hotfixes, now recessive genes have been pu out of the equation & 2 of the same gives you the one you want for sure

So-- every kubrow I have seen thus far-- is tall and skinny (body shape wise)  do the patterns have anything to do with this also?.. I have a Huras.  When I look at the Huras in the Codex it looks smaller and chunkier.  Do these even exist yet?  

Body types and patterns are irrelevant to the breed (ie, huras).

I have seen huge, tiny, skiny, and bulky Huras Kubrows.

Body types and patterns are irrelevant to the breed (ie, huras).

I have seen huge, tiny, skiny, and bulky Huras Kubrows.

This is purely the information I've been looking for from Day 1, and the information I hope to utilize fully in the future.

Find the hotfix and link it here then.

Via Hotfix 14.0.5

• "Kubrow Breeding now only uses dominant traits (no surprises recessive genes anymore)!"

( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/269089-hotfix-1405/ )

I can't say 100% that 2 Huras parents will 100% guarantee a Huras baby, but the likelihood is indeed higher (from observations by players).

Its not, its just RNG and people who used the imprints and got what they want, had RNGesus smiling on them and they think it actually made a difference.

Where is your proof? I have made two Kubrows. The first had two huras and I got a huras with the skin of the first kubrow in the slot. The second was two sunika and I got a sunika with the fur of the kubrow in the first slot. DOn't tell me things with certainty. You have no idea if it is all rng based or not.