The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Statue #30

gell

Every statue is numbered, out of 1111. I have #30. Pretty slick looking, and much heavier than I thought it would be. I don't think the Symbiote Studios guys at Comic-Con knew which number was in which box, and I don't think they sold them sequentially.

I talked to one of the guys there, and he said DE really liked the statue and were very surprised it sold out so fast. They plan to make more. I requested a Frost. He wanted a Loki Prime. But none of that is set in stone. He was just pondering the possibilities, but he said they would definitely do more if DE wants more frames.

It's probably against the rules somewhere to try to sell it here, but if you're interested in it, maybe you love #30 things, and you just gotta pay me moneys for it, send me a PM. I'm not trying to sell it, just saying it's available now for someone with the cash and offer. Otherwise I'm happy with it staring at me all day at work.

I'd post pics, but I accidentally left it at my sister's house. I'll get it back in a week.

Oh yeah, anyone wondering about the price, I KNOW it was $59.99 at Comic-Con and $69.99 on the website, but now the site says $79.99. I asked the guy what the price was, because I thought it was lower, and he said it's $69.99 from Comic-Con. I know they changed the price because they have a big menu of items for sale, and for the price of the statue, it had a piece of paper cut out and taped onto the menu with "$69.99" printed on it. They definitely changed the price in the wake of the sell out. I know someone asked about this in another thread, so I'm saying it here. DE changed the price at one point.

It's written on the bottom of the base. I carefully cut open the taped styrofoam to get to it.

And sure, any game with trading and craft numbers proves people are very aware of any popular numbers like 42 or 69. Those get the big bucks. :P

I am definitely interested in having a Warframe Excalibur Statue, one that isn't broken (see below).

I was given one by a friend who just returned from Comic Con, but when removing from the box, I noticed the tape on the styrofoam packing was damaged. Upon further inspection, the right hand of Excalibur "fell off" (broke), and the Skana paint is peeled off and has a rough texture near the handle. I contacted DE about it and hope there's a way to possibly get a replacement. Asked my friend if he tampered with it, but no response from him.

I would've bought one from the Warframe Online Store, but was looking forward to getting one from Comic Con.

Broken? That sucks. Mine doesn't appear to be damaged in any way, but I hope the quality of the material isn't as fragile as it sounds.

Let me know what happens with DE and the replacement.