Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura Is Lost ?!?!?

Sunfaiz

What is the matter with tax and such? Do we really have to blow it out of proportion?

At the end of the day, it is a game. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy playing the game, either by yourself or with others. 

People don't like dealing with S#&$ty people and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you help S#&$ty people =V

People don't like dealing with S#&$ty people and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you help S#&$ty people =V

If it was real life that would actually affect how your life is lived, then I understand. 

But this is just a game. Sure, you can be unhappy and be angry about it (after all, we do have feelings, and it is alright to express it every now and then). But do we have to be so tempered about it?

Take this situation: You're talking to someone, then someone else comes up and stamps on your foot. He then says "stop whining, at least I'm not repeatedly gutpunching you like that guy over there".

That's what this is like.

Well, this is a game. 

I am not saying not to be emotional about it (in fact, it can be beneficial), but blowing it out of proportion is not necessary. 

Take this situation: You're talking to someone, then someone else comes up and stamps on your foot. He then says "stop whining, at least I'm not repeatedly gutpunching you like that guy over there".

That's what this is like.

So you're saying being violently assaulted is the same as having to pay a few more in game credits after a mission?

I keep having to repeat myself yet people keep thinking that a measly 9% increase is a travesty.

It's not about the tax, it's about the people involved.

If it was real life that would actually affect how your life is lived, then I understand. 

But this is just a game. Sure, you can be unhappy and be angry about it (after all, we do have feelings, and it is alright to express it every now and then). But do we have to be so tempered about it?

Like I said, it leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. Here's a somewhat extreme example of my feelings. Say the News details a court case where a murderer kills a family including the children and gets away scot-free. Even though this might not affect your life as a whole, you can imagine a lot of people would feel dissatisfied with the result.

There is definitely no real proof but I'm inclined to believe there's been some wrong doing and I'd like to support Space Confederation for all their hard work over the months when the time comes. That would mean not giving money to ICE.

Edited by Liacu

Like I said, it leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. Here's an example of my feelings. Say the News details a court case where a murderer kills a family and gets away scot-free. Even though this might not affect your life as a whole, you can imagine a lot of people would feel dissatisfied with the result.

There is definitely no real proof but I'm inclined to believe there's been some wrong doing and I'd like to support Space Confederation for all their hard work over the months when the time comes. That would mean not giving money to ICE.

Look, what I am trying to bring out here is: 

It is alright to express your feelings, but blowing it out of proportion is not necessary. 

And really, at the end of the day, this is a game, and would have little to no effect on real life if things turn bottoms-up. Your example would affect quite a bit of people and how they live later on, since it happened in real life (and the fact that it is murder, so there is that as well). 

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

In a game filled with clans/alliances who charge 75% for credits and even 5% on resources, 9% for credits is too much?

"Well it's still 9% more" isn't a good excuse or reason.

Sechura is still a very viable place to go to as of right now. 

Yup, but how long before they change it to 50% or even higher?

Well, this is a game. 

I am not saying not to be emotional about it (in fact, it can be beneficial), but blowing it out of proportion is not necessary. 

has emotion or not it was their choice anyway.. we couldnt manage to get rid of that. what we could do is joing them or not. that s all

Edited by MoonlightAngel

I'm sorry I can't understand what you're trying to say.

dont you really not understand? i know. my English isnt that good. but at least it could be understand in some point.  did you just try to be troll or something? mr. english master?

Edited by MoonlightAngel

dont you really not understand? i know. my English isnt that good. but at least it could be understand in some point.  did you just try to trolling or something?

No no I'm being serious. I couldn't understand what you were trying to say.

has emotion or not it was their choice anyway.. we couldnt manage to get rid of that. all we could are not follow or joining them. that s all

I acknowledge that emotions will always be part of almost everything we do, but I said please not to blow the emotions out of proportion. 

Look, what I am trying to bring out here is: 

It is alright to express your feelings, but blowing it out of proportion is not necessary. 

And really, at the end of the day, this is a game, and would have little to no effect on real life if things turn bottoms-up. Your example would affect quite a bit of people and how they live later on, since it happened in real life (and the fact that it is murder, so there is that as well). 

Is it really all that out of proportion? Something this unfair seems reason enough for people to get all riled up about it. Warframe is just a game but it's also something that people care about and I don't think it's particularly right to just say "It's a game, don't be mad". As for my example, sure there will be people that are affected but for the hundreds upon thousands of people watching the News, they'd be completely unaffected and they'd still care.

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

In a game filled with clans/alliances who charge 75% for credits and even 5% on resources, 9% for credits is too much?

"Well it's still 9% more" isn't a good excuse or reason.

Sechura is still a very viable place to go to as of right now. 

Problem is, its the same guys that where/are charging the 75%. Just with a new name. The 9% is pure bait.

But rest asured all you nonbelivers! We will also take care of it. Also for you.

Edited by voodoo-EGT-

Is it really all that out of proportion? Something this unfair seems reason enough for people to get all riled up about it. Warframe is just a game but it's also something that people care about and I don't think it's particularly right to just say "It's a game, don't be mad". As for my example, sure there will be people that are affected but for the hundreds upon thousands of people watching the News, they'd be completely unaffected and they'd still care.

Yes, given the emotions of the forums about the fiasco. 

And I think you are misinterpreting my stance. I am not saying to those players, "Do not be mad.". I am saying to them, "It is alright to be mad, but please try not to blow it out of proportion.". 

No no I'm being serious. I couldn't understand what you were trying to say.

oh... then.. you gotta ignored me. because it look like someone could understand what i just said anyway. It s so annoying to keep answer to endless loop of "I couldnt understand your words"

oh... then.. you gotta ignored me. because it look like someone could understand what i just said anyway. It s so annoying to keep answer to endless loop of "I couldnt understand your words"

Some people understand things better than others.

In the first case "Close your eyes", you used such a vague and cryptic method of saying "ignore me".

If this is how you're going to discuss thing, then don't bother.

Edited by TheErebus