Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura Is Lost ?!?!?

Sunfaiz

oh... then.. you gotta ignored me. because it look like someone could understand what i just said anyway. It s so annoying to keep answer to endless loop of "I couldnt understand your words"

That comment of yours, TheErebus couldn't understand, I keep rereading it, but I can't quite make it out. Your English isn't the best, I know, and you said you do as well. You should expect to not be able to be understood by some. I know it's frustrating, but that's how it is. I'm buddies with a few German people, and I know almost no German, takes a lot of trial and error to get my point across sometimes.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

Some people understand things better than others.

In the first case "Close your eyes", you used such a vague and cryptic method of saying "ignore me".

If this is how you're going to discuss thing, then don't bother.

Close your eyes.  it mean "Look to the other way"   way better?.   I have my right to discuss a thing anyway. as long as it doesnt insulting to the people. I think it s fine.  If you really not understand you should give me some clue what s a word. But All you  said is.. "I couldnt understand" so  should i rewrite em up all the time?  Im sorry. if this bother you. But it s really frustrating when someone keep complain about he couldnt understand what did i said

Edited by MoonlightAngel

Close your eyes.  it mean "Look to the other way"   way better?.  

No offence, but using the phrase 'closing your eyes' would be more suitable to the meaning 'Not acknowledging the situation despite the fact that it is there'. Otherwise known as 'Turning a blind eye.'. 

I'm sure DDos is not blame. New mega-unbalanced PvP is making things impossible to defense. Attack side has a huge advantage - they damage only. Ashes, Rhinos... Yeah, it is impossible to defend anything now.
Space Confederation is going to take it back. Soon, possbily, we will lose it again. So, we will be wainting for PvP fix - when it is balanced, we will give you a tax-free Sechura. 
I repeat - it is impossible to defend something now. PvP system? In PvE shooter? That really makes no sense.
Anyway, Space Confederation is going to return zero taxes back to you, community.

Its worth pointing out, ICE taxes 75% over on Mars and I'm pretty sure they had another node until this most recent round of conflicts also at 75%. It would not surprise me if the same tax gets put on Sechura once enough credits have been gathered via 9% in order to cover battlepay for defense of the node.

Only just got back to the game after quitting while Eclipse were still being the good guys with 0% but will certainly be supporting Space Confed when they attempt to recover the node. Dont trust ICE for a second after the horror stories of what Eclipse later turned in to and Its already visible in ICE.

Also not one for conspiracies but the whole DDoS scenario is very suspicious, will be interesting to see if it happens again on the return.

Edited by Jag272

No offence, but using the phrase 'closing your eyes' would be more suitable to the meaning 'Not acknowledging the situation despite the fact that it is there'. Otherwise known as 'Turning a blind eye.'. 

lol. i get what you mean. It was my habit to say something like that. because my country also Use this word as rejection when someone bother with them. such as. When you seen something that you dont really like.. or discuss on annoying topic.  you could say "close your eyes and shut your mouth" in sometime.. but i do belive that.. These topic is not the thing we need to discuss anyway

These people... The Syndicate had 15% tax rate. This tax was maintained and even lowered in some cases. Then we disbanded, we got alliances with 100% tax and people continually supported them. I think it's more about hate than it is about the tax.

Those battles can be easily win over with the use of *OP God-Mode Frames/Weapons in PVP conflict*

-abusing internet connection of host- possible? i mean is it the host whom host the PVP conflict of 8 players? if it's so, host (defender/attacker) can limit their upload speed and cut-off enemies players from joinning.

Those battles can be easily win over with the use of *OP God-Mode Frames/Weapons in PVP conflict*

-abusing internet connection of host- possible? i mean is it the host whom host the PVP conflict of 8 players? if it's so, host (defender/attacker) can limit their upload speed and cut-off enemies players from joinning.

I'm not sure how this applies to anything I just said, but okay.

I'm sure DDos is not blame. New mega-unbalanced PvP is making things impossible to defense. Attack side has a huge advantage - they damage only. Ashes, Rhinos... Yeah, it is impossible to defend anything now.

Space Confederation is going to take it back. Soon, possbily, we will lose it again. So, we will be wainting for PvP fix - when it is balanced, we will give you a tax-free Sechura. 

I repeat - it is impossible to defend something now. PvP system? In PvE shooter? That really makes no sense.

Anyway, Space Confederation is going to return zero taxes back to you, community.

Well there are ways. You just need to bring out the Vauban in you and perma-Bastille A and B. (or their spawn point)

Invisible or invicible, Vauban doesn't care.

EDIT: Not saying that's a good thing, only that it's possible at the moment.

Edited by SilentCircle

yes the node should be reset, u cant count anything during the DDoS attack for obvious reasons

people are not complaining about sechura changing hands no one cares about that 

people are complaining about them hacking the server and being allowed to do it and get away with (thus far) its complete bullS#&$ its so obvious who did it its not even funny 

people are complaining about them hacking the server and being allowed to do it and get away with (thus far) its complete bullS#&$ its so obvious who did it its not even funny 

See, I hate that Sechura changed. But I doubt that Ice had anything to do with the DDoS, they were just at better rail integrity when the DDoS happened.

These people... The Syndicate had 15% tax rate. This tax was maintained and even lowered in some cases. Then we disbanded, we got alliances with 100% tax and people continually supported them. I think it's more about hate than it is about the tax.

Your guess is correct. I remember when Eclipse started going with 20% credit tax on pretty much all nodes they owned. Then Eclipse just vanished out of sight and many clans started asking for 50%-70% taxes, or even 100% credit taxes, and nobody bats an eye about these guys because Eclipse is (still nowadays) the bad alliance, not them.

Dark Sectors aren't mandatory anyways, there is little other than emotion playing a role in this matter. And battle pay, to some extent, for the same reason described above.

See, I hate that Sechura changed. But I doubt that Ice had anything to do with the DDoS, they were just at better rail integrity when the DDoS happened.

The funny thing about rail integrity...  The attackers don't 'have' to have any.

What it is... is that the attackers get HOURS to just pummel on YOUR rail instead :3

What is the matter with tax and such? Do we really have to blow it out of proportion?

At the end of the day, it is a game. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy playing the game, either by yourself or with others. 

I can agree with this, but my only question...

Why do people challenge/hate a tax-free node? It's supposed to be beneficial to everyone. Well... might as well throw this in there.

watch%20the%20world%20burn.gif

All ive seen throughout this entire thread is one ICE fanboy/member and a community that hates him.

To the fanboy/member, you couldnt have thought the community wouldnt have been mad, as they were yesterday in your prediction thread. Also the S#&$ty use of DC tactics was unbearable.

To the community, Stop acting like a group of five year olds and whining about S#&$. Either dont run the rail, or challenge it yourselves with the broken system.

SpaceConfeds is the only Alliance i won't burn to the ground. I will have a happy time burning your rail to the ground ICE.

*whistles intently waiting for someone to challenge ICE* 

Edited by Feallike